scheduled server maintenance

Sunday will be a busy day as Chelsea will be awarded the EPL trophy and some team(s) will be condemned to mid table.

:D:D:D:D:D:DTOJ

ama tukuwe na offline forum pale uhuru park

Very Good idea

It will be a sausage fest…

Usipo leta category ya MULTIPURPOSE MECHO CLEANSER…

people should get a life… go meet real people on that day… donge

Msalimie na hii…
http://s.ecrater.com/stores/182157/4f7807675c5a5_182157n.jpg

:D:Dnaesa toa wapi hii? Home kunazo nyingi but huwes import ulete Nairobi.

Asijaribu at night… Nitamurda mtu online

Kazi za usiku wewe hufanya lini?

Alshaitan, si ujifunze kuomba coomer. No wonder you are still single and go to the bush to wank.

ideally, that should be the case…minimum disruption to users. But, si unajua hawa are a law unto themselves that’s why they aint courteous enough to reply to your query.

Data mining ?? Ni Sawa tu as long as don’t bring features ya tracking people’s IP addresses to give FRANCIS OLE KAPARO.

Haina was, ntakua kenyatalk.co nkicheki Jirani na Wakanyama wakiongeleshana

Watu kama hawa hufanya hand job

he is retired :D:D:D

Niko na app ya M-Murder, check your whatsapp.
I in @admin Niko Airport nagojea d-uber, nimekuja na blower, tester na brush, expect me in a few minutes na upigie @spax simu umuambie Niko area

Lets go easy on admin

I have seen several people mention that the maintenance should be done off peak, however , there are times when that doesn’t apply, what if its a critical/emergency fix? or its a fix that requires multiple people/organizations to synchronize/pool resources and timelines and that timeline is the only viable slot… what then?

Unless we know the reasons leading to the maintenance, lets not be quick to correct/judge

Depending on the server location, that window could be 12:00 - 03:00 somewhere on this mviringo. Mkiwakosa akina @Nattydread, watakua kule Mikate =======>dot.com.