SAMIDOH on a vacation in Mombasa with a slay queen after parting ways with his wife

This fellow is burnt out …
The guy to watch now is Jose Gatutura … :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vSuyrOb5U8

I can tell you have gay tendencies like some jizees I know here. I am sorry to disappoint you…but I am all woman and I don’t swing either. Na siuikule block ingine jameni tukiendaga…join your other handles…

Wee unaona Karen nyamu,ni manzi wa kuoa, mwanasiasa!.wacha msee akule heppi, aki weigh options.

[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]If the shoe fits, wear it you stinking tranny. Nobody mentioned you but it’s obvious you know exactly what you are. Msenge.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=7][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]juzi tu you were arguing here with purple over Elfu Moja loan ulichukua ukashindwa kulipa, proving how much of a broke lowlife you are.[/SIZE]

Karen is hard work for anyone …she said it on Jeff Kuria and it is evident for all to see. And now that we have elections he will be in the news apende asipende. The drama she caused when Samidoh was on his way to Bidenstan was enough to unsettle Samidoh on such a huge and important tour. He is going to lose Eday and Karen won’t be the stable wife he needs anyway. So he will marry again…natuendelee na hivo hivo ndio pesa yote inaenda.

Some of us don’t know Gatutura’s music coz I do ask around,… na tuko wengi sana…we know Samidoh so he is letting his fans down big time. He made so much money in the US lakini sasa…Karen is expecting a baby and so is Eday…:mad:What can be more foolish than that?
Men with money are supposed to safeguard their sperm…

Haiya?
Ndúrî waigua rwīmbo Rúrú?

His songs are very popular in mugithi joints…hence The King.
Just YouTube him…

Kana růrů?

Kijana wa ushago anakuja Nairobi juzi na anajaribu kupambana na maslay queen. Such guys we call them food for thot. Msito @Azor Ahai atafuata ile ile mtindo

Just listened and it is v good stuff. He needs to raise his profile kwa mtandao a bit more. Haki hatumjui vile tunajua Samidoh…
I know he is touring the US this summer supported by our real estate don AMG Realtors na tutamjua then…what you guys know on the ground is not what we know kwa mtandao. Nyumba is very welcoming especially when it comes to their own na tuko wengi sana out here. Just ask Samidoh…he will tell you we not only pay for tickets, we tip them biiiiiig…he was overwhelmed by our love.

He needs to sort out his private life NOW…else hizo pesa zote zitakuliwa na vultures.

Bado ako yuu

Wacha omwami akule pucci

Huyu anafikiria he is the first moneyed man in Kanairo.

Aulize Dennis Oliech venye kunaenda. Wacha Karen azae tena and she sues for child support. Ushamba ni kitu mbaya sana.

huyu D- atalipua kina Karen siku moja vifiam