Samburu chics

Jaribu uone kama huta kula copper. Wether mnapendana or not doesn’t count.

kwani I’ll be kidnapping her?! Si nitaongea na yeye kama binadamu. Akinipenda amenipenda.

@SledgeHammer dont worry, they wont kill you. but utatoanishwa tum mfuko baya.

siwezi ishi kwao. Si we will relocate to town. I don’t plan on living in samburu.

Mimi kama msichana ametombwa na more than five men huyo ni takataka meffi in my eyes.

utajua anje?

there are plenty of signs. But ultimately huwezi jua the real number. Utaweza ku estimate though.

It’s so easy to identify a slut

I think your mother is slut bro, last week tukiwa pamoja she was throughout gazing on my crotch area

Interacted with some hapo Adis Ababa hotel

[ATTACH=full]414896[/ATTACH]
I guess mimi ni kichwa ngumu when it comes to inlaws,khupipi akitaka kusaidia upuss apatiane pesa yake na wakombolee gesti. Hakuna kulala kwangu:D:D:D

Tafuta Dada wa hiyo ghaseer na utombe Kama nansense izae chokosh .hio ghaseer hata bunduki hajui ni kitu gani

I can only guess you to be a young man. Now imagine yourself 25 years from now…your daughters…hutapeleka college?

Iko mmoja where I work. Average looking. Rangi mzuri though and fairly shapely. Educated but still looks humble. Problem is that I learned kitambo not to shit where I eat. Mwingine niliona pale parliament very nice.

Thats a small number even for a very innocent girl…zile vituko wanawake hufanya… You must have witnessed an innocent looking girl, well respected in the society for her good morals getting pregnant out of the blues…

Ndio maana tunasema only marry a girl who is not older than 22 years na ikienda sana 23 years. Kama hatakuwa malaya, then she must have likely had three boyfriends at max na labda two no-string-attached. Past 25 years huyo utakuwa position 10+

Marry a woman who has been around the block. Nothing fazes her. Marrying a 22 year old ni shida. Namuingisha box mbio sana nakutombea bibi.

Aaii weee! Past five huyo atakuwa anasumbuliwa na mapepo ya ngono. She will always compare you with past dicks. Yaani you will never be the best for her; well, in most cases!

Kwani Kenya kuna gesti siku hizi ?

:smiley:
Ndio maana tunasema VIRGIN is the gold standard

Go to Maralal and get corporate Samburu women working at the county who wear jeans and crop tops, once you are done now go back in reverse using c79 and 78 back to your village and see the samburu who walk topless with pointed breasts.