Sambamba locks in his kunguru with marriage proposal

Kwani who/what are these things?

Hakuna kitu kama privacy in the world of influencers. These are very narcissistic individuals who can never pass up the opportunity to milk something for clout. If social media platforms allowed it, a lot of these Vloggers would film the contents of their toilet bowls and post it as part of their daily routine. “Just took a big shit this morning! #Blessed!”.

:D:D:D:D I bet you probably do that. Hapo umeji describe to a T.

Ebu helimisha Mimi mkubwa…this influencers hufanya Nini exactly? What,who do they influence and over what?

Basically they build up a certain number of followers. Once they have enough they approach a popular company or brand and offer to market their products with the catch being “I have a huge audience and its MY audience so you’ll have to pay me X amount of money to promote your product/service”. This is how the big content creators make their money. Ads and endorsements. If you have a lot of followers and you are very popular like Jaymo Ule Msee or Flaco, you can attract big brands and charge higher rates.

First, kneeling is copying what wazungus do. African is forever ferked, what we see are not Africans but blacking bodies. No other peoples lost themselves this way or losing their identity this. Inferiority of an African will be a field of study in future.

Secondly, it takes special kind of cheapness to show off a woman that ferked around for a living

Colonization + Christianity/Islam can do a number on the identity and self-confidence of a people. Mkishindilia what Jews said 2000 years ago mnajisahau as a people.

I now understand…an abundant world I tell you.hii inaitaji special skills as guys like mi who are reserved and like doing things the traditional way cunt relate:D:D:D

huyu ndio role model wa ule keyhii @jimit @Oti The Gargantuan

Msee usiniharibie jina please. Mimi sikuwahi jua uyo msee ni nani until recently venye talkers walianza kummention.