saidieni ndugu yenu hapa

Naibiwa, siibiwi??

Haha, nigute. [ATTACH=full]144376[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144377[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144378[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144379[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144380[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144381[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144382[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]144383[/ATTACH]

Hio ni font gani mbaya hivo?

3 Likes

Hujaibiwa, play then Kam crying you lost money

Very ugly font ya infinix

3 Likes

Regional Manager yaani hii miaka yote hujui maana ya ‘a fool and his money’ ?

2 Likes

I agree with my fellow forumers, that font is childish.

Anyway, you are being scammed. Cheated. Lied to. Taken for a ride. Hoaxed.

First off, he doesn’t have to sell you the games. All he does, is put his own money in and make money.

2, correct scores are guesses. Unless you get it from the dark Web, hapa unajidanganya.

3, fixed matches are the scam of addicts. He loses so much he can hardly keep up so he “sells” fixed matches to fund his gambling addiction

4, when the deal is too good, think twice. We were taught this in nursery school when we were 5 years old.

5, games are based on patterns of odds and odds movement.

One time, some guy tried to sell me a game. I decided to indulge him. He told me “yes I have. 800 bob. It’s a correct score 1000% safe and sure. Maxbet”.

He made one blunder. He said, “send asap so that the scores don’t change”. I realized this fool is guessing and I just chuckled inside. I’m sure he’s still waiting for my 800 bob.

Wachana na fixed matches being “sold”. Another chap aliuziwa hewa za 950+ odds for 5k. Aliteta hapo telegram me nacheka tu.

5 Likes

Its tempting

You have a very big temptation ya kupoteza pesa

1 Like

hii stori hamuezi ongelelea hapa bila kuita @Tommy Lee Sparta…kam uskize hii

1 Like

But fixed matches should be guranteed… To be honest, therr might be some truth.

Do you dark web that sells fixed matches

gambling is worse than drugs

ukianza kubuy fix games apo ndio umefika level ya insanity …only bet pesa ya beer mbili zikikunywa maji usisumbuwe

gambling wachia prediction kings

3 Likes

Hio upus iko kwa ile channel ya frisk. And people fall for it.

4 Likes

No I don’t. I’d rather lose based on my own analysis than that of another.

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]144405[/ATTACH]
12 spam reports

But to be honest… Mtu akijua vyenye anaweza turn 2k into 200k, would he shout it to the public…???

1 Like

Sijawai spend a cent on gambling and i wouldn’t start now. I haven’t seen anyone who is rich courtesy of gambling. I don’t think the odds of 1 in millions is a sure thing for me to win the jackpot.

I remember I watch in BBC some guy who won £500,000 but wasn’t celebrating. Asked why, he said its only half the amount he has already lost in gambling through the years. He would be rich now if it wasn’t the bad habit.

2 Likes

Gambling is just not right, at a personal level it kills your heart and character. You start looking for shortcuts in everthing, you nolonger pay attention to the process. It makes one to be unrealistic and eventually untrustworthy.

2 Likes

Upuss, siwezi bet.

1 Like