Safely dryfry lanyes!

Very interesting. Naona in a few weeks time Sani atakua anatusi Mashamba mbaya sana. Penda sana

Kama wazungu wangetaka kuwamaliza they could have done it a long time ago. Achana na false conspiracy theories

Umalaya ikikufikisha hapa inafaa you seek intervention shieeet

Sasa umalaya aje na sikununua hio poosy elder?

Umalaya in terms of fucking around you get the gist:D

daily noma msito gates aunde yenye mtu anameza monthly tuendeleshe TAMTHILIA ya dryfry .

anyway 2020 Melinda Gates na @Electronics4u na @D… Mungai wali predict africa Covid itauwa watu 1 billion in 6 months .

I wonder , huyu gates anafikiriaga hawezi kufa? In the next three years this eugenist will kick the bucket .

The thrill/high of buying poosy is something that can be extremely addictive even to the sober mind.
Needs to be carefully studied.
Very insane phenomenon

Na kisonono.

Ambia hizi low Iq conspiracy nuts

Wacha maghasia zikufe hata jam ipunguke kidogo.

Population MUST be reduced in Africa. Mnazaana kama PANYA yet you cant feed yourself? Nonsense

Haha waambie. The bunch of useless monkeys.
I use to blame the white man for our problems but the African is just intellectually stagnant.
Can’t feed ourselves then what’s even the point of occupying all this land.
Kazi including me ni kusaka small small money na kudinya.
Very backward people.

Mimi after mtoto naambia Bibi atoe uterus

Wewe ndio hufikiri, if you knew about the Kallergi plan,you wouldn’t have written that nonsense

In all honesty Africa needs to be depolulated.
Poor fools who can’t feed themselves and breeding like rats because “watoto ni baraka”

Start with yourself

WHO walimaliza kuunda lab kanairo?

Manze ukweli kabisa if this rich guys wanted to eliminate you wangemaliza nyinyi wote mara moja. This theories have been there since I was born from polio to IDK what??? Akili ndogo ya mwafrika ndio maana tutazidi kuteseka