Safcom 4G For Home is... Kinda Garbage

Second speed test holy shit.
[ATTACH=full]359712[/ATTACH]

Telkom has a decent 4g home solution. They also have Fair Usage but @ 13 gb per day. In essence they give you 13gb x 30 days of unbuffered internet for 4,000.

Nilikuwa na panga kubuy ile lte ya safcon but 200gb ilikuwa inanipa stress sana. Then nikasuggestiwa hii ya airtel. Kuuliza caro akanisnob:D.
Nataka kujua ulipata aje na kama umeiweka kwa simu ama karouter also any problems so far

The speeds during the day are very slow. Anything from 100Kbps to 2Mbps. The speeds seem to rise deep in the night reaching something like 35Mbps. I have downloaded more than 300GB, I haven’t reached the limit yet. I mostly use it to queue game downloads overnight. It downloads about 70GB from 12am to 6am then speeds go to shit.

Si ni nyinyi mlikubali wabadilishe. I’m on their old Post Pay, the original one. They tried to switch up on us and force us on to the new Post Pay. We raised a massive storm hadi wakaachana na hio ujinga. Though we finally lost our ability to carry over unused minutes. But it’s okay. If you accept changes meekly then this mafia will always fuck you up.

Oh well that not bad, during the day kila mtu ako shughuli zake. Na walikupressure ubuy router/mifi yao cz I’m planning kujibuyia router yangu

No. You don’t have to buy their router.

How do you get this package, Im not finding any info on their website . Their MIFI and SMart box packages are capped