Safaricom home fibre

Just found this flyer on my compound

[ATTACH=full]149718[/ATTACH]

I think they cover my area. I’ve read that they provide the router for free even installation is free, I’m having a hard time believing that, any hidden charges? I think @Deorro uses this service, kam kiasi, unatumianga package gani? Naona hio 5mbps for 2500ksh sio mbaya.

But haina hio “unlimited internet usage”, so ni limited ama?

[ATTACH=full]149719[/ATTACH]

Natumia hiyo ya 5Mbps na ni unlimited. Works like a charm and never had any complains

1 Like

Been using it for about 3 months. Was in Zuku before. No complaints so far. It’s unlimited and less downtime than Zuku.

3 Likes

Mtaa gani?

Amini usiamini it is true.

I have been using Safaricom Fiber for a while. Amazing! No downtime and chiet.

1 Like

I’m on the 20MBPS one na iko poa kiasi…

What do you do with 5mbps internet speed? Can you even stream live online channels and movies? I would like to hear from someone who is using the 40mbps one to know if you really get your money’s worth.

1 Like

Coomer meffi…bado hao watu hawajafika huku kwetu

What do you expect? Ni macoomer tu kama wewe.

Syokimau

Kombamwiko mchafu…kumbafu.

I’m on 20 and I stream almost everything since I stopped paying for dstv. If 20 works just fine,I can vouch for 40:)

1 Like

Nice marketing strategy Leonard. Now that we have that out of the way, can you connect in Kangemi?

2 Likes

Hehehe, mi sio Leonard. Ivo ndivo nine pata hio flyer

Are you certain you are on 20?

1 Like

Why don’t you come over for lunch, during the weekend… Carry your laptop with you? I will save you a week’s trip to the movie shop outside your gate

4 Likes

Do a little research. Youll realize @milvoski = @DeliciousShiko

3 Likes

Vile umeinsist akuje na laptop, naona jamaa akituletea hekaya mwoto next week

6 Likes

:smiley:
Your doltishness is on an all time high. I’ll carry my secateurs to prune that bush.

1 Like