SABINA JOY latest addition...Swahili Lady ASHA..Mnataka namba??

no…everything decreases in price as you head towards downtown. phones, clothes, women…everything. same type of chic with a better Swahili accent at luthuli will go for 300 p.s.

Unapewa vitu za Ujinga aje

Ati ukapea manzi 2k muende club hoping ama nimesoma vitu zangu?:frowning:

angushaa number ya huyo mssupa shes an ig thot

Ati shot 700, lakini pia mnaibiwanga sana flesh buyers

Peasant proverb

Done that on a number of occasions. I am generally a secretive person so much so that even some members of my extended family don’t know my wife. Awkwardness set in if I have to attend some social functions where ordinarily it is expected that every attendant be accompanied.
So you pay someone to accompany you and look the part. That way, no silly questions come your way from busybodies.

Hiyo ni utoto. Kwani u live for others? Why would u be bothered about questions on ur life from others?

You are no more than an idiot. Where did I say I am bothered? Problem of language?

Patia sisi hekaya

Huyu Asha namjua kuna talker fulani alipost picha zake

I was talking about the silly question u talked about. U r more silly than the questions u fear from busy bodies. Idiot!

angushaa number ya huyo mssupa shes an ig thot

Ati shot 700, lakini pia mnaibiwanga sana flesh buyers

1 Like

Peasant proverb

Done that on a number of occasions. I am generally a secretive person so much so that even some members of my extended family don’t know my wife. Awkwardness set in if I have to attend some social functions where ordinarily it is expected that every attendant be accompanied.
So you pay someone to accompany you and look the part. That way, no silly questions come your way from busybodies.

Hiyo ni utoto. Kwani u live for others? Why would u be bothered about questions on ur life from others?

You are no more than an idiot. Where did I say I am bothered? Problem of language?

Patia sisi hekaya

Huyu Asha namjua kuna talker fulani alipost picha zake