Saa Hii USA Na EU Wakisema Cannabis Iko Sawa Na Iko Na Benefits Mingi Will BRAINDEAD Bleck Governments Legalize It Too?

BLECKS Are YES MEN who own nothing including themselves

Sio land, sio minerals, sio wanyama sio negro mwenyewe, everything in Africa is foreogn owned mpaka the tiny 5Kilobyte negro brain.

They came to Africa in the 1700s, 1800s and 1900s and converted the brainless bonobos that they found and imposed European names on them even renaming lakes and other geographical features after their queens.

Now the evils of gender confusion and homosexuality are consuming their populations in Sodom and they want blecks to change their constitutions to allow faggotry which is in essence a way of population control.

Canabis has been used in India for millenia, way back when Europeans were still living in caves and painting their faces blue but all of a sudden it was criminalized in the early 1900s. Fast forawrd to 2010 and Cannabis has gained acceptance since if has numerous medical benefits.

In some states in Sodom such as California, some nations in Europe such as Holland it is sold in Pharmacies for Medical use.

Will Brainless blecks decriminize it too now that their White gods have legalized it?

Despite the lack of management skills to even manage foodcrops maize and Potatoes will negroes ever be able to control the sale of Medical Marijuana in Chemists?

NIABM

2 Likes

Ofcourse ! If the White TIn Gods in the West ban alcohol we will follow immediately !

1 Like

It can never happen in Kenya. Chiefs, AP commandants and regional commissioners will never allow it.

Sio hata story za Chief ama APs.

Sub Saharans CANNOT MANAGE ANYTHING TO FRUITION. CANNOT EVEN MANAGE PARACETAMOL PALE KEMSA NI CANNABIS?

1 Like

Endeleeni kungoja legalisation sisi huku mashinani tunavuruta polepole tu

2 Likes

My great-great grandfather smoked weed until he died in 1985.

2 Likes

Kenyans have proven that they can’t govern. Somalis/Indians/Whites stole the country even when blacks had their eyes wide open. Kenyans are easy to cheat and hoodwink. Low IQ manenoz.

2 Likes

JSKS will legalise it and start smoking to please his white tin gods

1 Like

Currently smoking and feeling very relaxed in my bedroom balcony. Let me go downstairs to my garden for the evidence.
It has an unexplained aesthetic value.

2 Likes

We’ll smoke weed wether legal or illegal.

2 Likes

I smoke like half a stick a week when drinking and absolutely nothing gives me a better dopamine rush. Then nimwage ndani… pure bliss

1 Like