S.O.S ..Save a brother

i picture me with a begging bowl, but not for my own need.

It is a cause for humanity, though the subject is severely deprived of the basic decency associated with humans.

You see, however much pussies you hit, they cannot be enough to join up a tunnel from Nairobi to kimilili

Even contracting HIV was not deterrent enough for him …

We are a village… and thus the bond that runs between each one of us demands that we stick out for each other

…certainly with solutions towards getting the kid man satisfied with a fair share of pussy that each of the males is assigned

I’d suggest a narrow ridge, slit, or insertion be cut in his inner thigh …so that whenever he needs pussy, he just dips his Dudu into his thigh

…help a brother achieve basic human decency

You see, however much pussies you hit, they cannot be enough to join up a tunnel from Nairobi to kimilili

:D:D:D:D:D:D…Good morning sir ,what it is not happening uchokozi imezidi!!!

UPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS!

Why don’t just buy him an artificial pussy, one that is portable?

The thigh must be warmer

[ATTACH=full]93756[/ATTACH]
goodmorning too bingwa

:D:D:D Now I know who wrote that secret about the Monobolic Mod…

[ATTACH=full]93757[/ATTACH]
@uwesmake leta makende hapa ujibu hii sweep

You talk about pussy a lot nowadays, something happening to your sexual orientation?

@uwesmake umemaliswooooo!!
Ati a slit in the thigh?
Ngai, who thinks like that?

:D:D:DWazungumzaji wapendwa, nawaulisa kwa staha na unyenyekevu msipitie njia zenye bingwa hupita. Bingwa has been on fire for the past few days and he’s shooting everybody on his lanes.

Hehe today you are agreeing with bingwa because he attacked Uwes, you’re a good wife

hii ya kuundiwa kashimo ndio 21st century nduthi??

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Hiyo imenimaliza

:D:D:D:D:D Scrotum umeweza

:D:D:D:D:D:D Mod Of The Year ingilia kati alshabab ananimalizaaaaaa .

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D isorait

Hehe RKO delivered with laser precision

zile momo seeking/sniffing tomahawks

Hehe Tikteta hujaambiwa poa…shait. @introvert njoo uchore hii