RUSSIA Has Discovered MAJOR OIL & GAS RESERVES Antarctica, Sodom & Fellow Pests Not Happy

It contains an estimated 511 BILLION barrels worth of oil, 10 times the North Sea’s output over the last 50 years.

1 Like

The reserve is on British claimed territory.
Watu wakinyakua shamba Antarctica mlikua wapi.?

Antarctic just like space haina mwenyewe. Will the Brits prevent Russia from mining it? Russia sio DRC ipokee threats from UK ama NATO

2 Likes

A treaty was signed in 1959, no mining in the area, Russia waache ujinga

1 Like

Kuna fishing treaty pia ya Black sea that between UK and Russia that Russia suspended in February. We are in a new era my friend. Kama ni nukes hata Eussia wako na biggest stockpile. Fvck NATO

2 Likes

Russians wachimbe hapo kabisa. Watoe hiyo oil, ship it to be refined in India and uk wanunue that refined oil above market rates. Ujinga ya sanctions they should take to @Simiyu22 in jews / nato hq in joska.

Ati british antarctic territory? Lemme guess, becoz they discovered it like they ‘discovered’ lake victoria?

5 Likes

Do you know who is the biggest producer of oil? Unafkiri UK will suffer @kipuke

Yes. Quite a lot. Terribly.

lol

You will request for a link so nimekuwekea what you should have known but dont.

1 Like

@Simiyu22 your sources of intel ziko down chini sana. But when you spend your days watching cnn hapo joska hq ndio ukuje hapa what do you expect? To be knowledgeable?

The oil was drilled before man landed on the moon

I am waiting for you to prove me wrong.

Maliza huyo waingonazi

2 Likes

What is CNN saying @Simiyu22 ? Naona BBC wameshindwa kuficha uchi

Wapi hizo M1A1 Abus zikarangwe tena? Ama mlete M1A2 kwani iko nini? Ama iko na reverse gears mingi?

2 Likes

No one owns Antarctica. Countries do not recognize each other’s claims to the continent

The ignorance by some Juveniles in here is just amazing

Seven countries (Argentina, Australia, Chile, France, New Zealand, Norway, and the United Kingdom ) maintain territorial claims in Antarctica …
But most other countries do not recognize those claims.
While the United States maintains a basis to claim territory in Antarctica , it has not made such a claim.

Antarctica does NOT belong to anyone .
There is no single country that owns Antarctica.

Instead, Antarctica is governed by a group of nations in a unique international partnership.
The Antarctic Treaty , first signed on December 1, 1959, designates Antarctica as a continent devoted to peace and science.

Territorial Claims can be made by anyone
But that does not make them valid in terms of International Law …
And they are often the reasons behind most Wars on this Planet

Any of those nations can mine the resources without hindrance

I don’t owe you any explanation. But I will always be glad to put you down however I like. Your white gods are already suffering much. Si uwafanyie harambee? I can send you finje as my contribution.

https://x.com/EmekaGift100/status/1789303704069275890

Tamu sana.

Premium machoosss loading loading in joska, london, berlin, paris and washington.

2 Likes

Wewe @kipuke you don’t understand oil economics. Hii thread ungeilenga. 40% of the price of gasoline at the pump in Kenya is due to tax. In the UK, it is 60%.

Three week war, bado we are waiting for the end. Remind us when the victory party is set.