Runda

kitale is the safest place in Kenya…kalenjins wako eldoret…na hizo shamba used to be so called scheme…wateso na wakikuyu ndio wamejaa huko

@Kimakia the guy did an off job, drone footage doesn’t show details of drives, roads and all. Most likely he would have been followed up by security.

hakuna kalenjins huko and if there are any pia hao wamenunua…safest areas in the country…part of it is in kakamega county and the rest bungoma county

Acha nitafute doo basi omwami.

way before ukitoka kitale…deep kwa wabukusu…part of matunda area is kakamega county and the other is bungoma county…brigadier in matunda ni eseli ndio mp

In another video he said he does not do that to avoid disclosing where who and whos of this country live

Yes, figured as much.

Basi nimepajua.Niliwahi komboa shamba hapo nipande mahindi. Harvesting time niliona maneno. Those guys harvested half at night and I harvested half the following day

Bukusus or Kaleos?

Muzee naumepitia mengi.
Bado tunangoja lessons za bread baking

wewe basi hawakupendi…last year they harvested for my old man bila hata yeye kua huko…he went and found 300 bags harvested, shelled and neatly packed…ukiwa kwa wenyewe kua mzuri…be buying locals soda pale shopping centre mkue marafiki

It may look small since it’s in square kilometres but it’s almost three times the size of Msa island which is mvita constituency

Lazima chakula iwekwe kwa equation ? :D:D:D

Kitale is one of the most cosmopolitan places in Kenya after Nairobi and Mombasa. All tribes utapata hapo.
Let me give you theft economic importance of tribes found in kitale:

1. Kaleos don’t touch maize.Wao ndio huiba ngombe,
  2. Pokots huiba ngombe, na mbuzi
  3. Bukusu steal maize and small food crops
  4. Kikuyus steal money
  5. Mt Elgon maasai(sabaots) steal land
  6. Jaluo break houses and steal households
  7. Wakisii huiba mabibi za watu

Memories zangu za kitale are verse. Kuna time nilipatikana na wapokoti wakiiba ngombe usiku…niliona moshi. Hekaya iko hapa nilipeana last year.
Hekaya
"
@Tarantinoh on that fateful day I had gone to visit my uncle who was mkasa to another Baengele (bukusu) village huko Namanjalala (border ya kitale and Pokot).
I had just come from disco matanga after that merry night of drinking busaa and cham (chang’aa), I walked home whistling .

Mara nikasikia footsteps of cows running and risasi , the more I stopped to listen the more they foot steps drew closer to me . I decided to hide myself in the bush …kumbe nilikuwa nimeonekana na hao stupid ,kunguni , viroboto pokots.

They smoked me out of the hiding and they were talking their language which I came to know later they were contemplating whether to finish me or let me go. I think Buddha was on my side that day. " wachana na hii bukusu mnono, hawezi kimbia kuambia chief. " kidogo I was hit by something hard on my forehead which made me chew black-out on top of ya pombe.

That was the last time I went to Namanje (Namanjalala) . My friend was killed that night . One time I was told to do an interview for some potential candidates 20 years later. Boy I saw one of the candidates was a Pokot . Even though he was qualified , nilimnyima job because of what his cousins , uncles , friend , or relatives did to me 20 years earlier. Ogopa pokots @uwesmake"

100 mil hata na dawa siwes infest Kiambu. I prefer the outskirts of Nairobi enough land for your extended family 3 Togenburg goats, 2 Fleckvieh cows and 50 kienyeji chicken. The children get a reasonable playground,swimming pool and a muddy place to be childish. Hii lifestyle ya Runda ya kuvalisha watoto Tux.

Kiambu is part of Nairobi and land is no longer affordable there but I agree with you, some places kuna issues.

Namanjalala ni hapo mbele ya bidii farm, pole sana mteso. Pokot ni Moto sana.

Kolongolo ama kachibora?

kachibora land is way much expensive since walapataji came in with their marathon money an acre does 1M to 1.5M depending with location