RT took some maasais to snowy moscow kutembea for free and filmed it .....

Hopefully this was not a social experiment …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTcl0jCkZxk

Alafu hawa maasai wanasema hawajawahi toka kijiji yao but wanaongea kizungu vizuri sana… kenyans are conmen , meffi sana

Hawa ni akina @Motokubwa .

Those are all conmen. Eti wanauliza how do people go to the top floors of a building? Just middle class maasais. I bet most those who travelled have been outseide Kenya before. Scripted shit

umeona vile wamenona kwanza , hawa most likely walitoa the original guys wakajiweka kwa list …happens alot in our failing kenyan sports industry …

Once successfully installed wifi at the kmtc nairobi hostels.The programme managers based un Turkey were very happy,they came to Kenya to bench mark ndio wa deploy in other African countries.Just before official launch of the project in other countries,they invited me to Istanbul to give a talk about the project in Kenya.Deputy MD maze alini replace na slayqueen wake wa customer care.Nikaambiwa nimpe presentation yake.When the Turks waliskia siendi,waka cancel tickets na invitation.Deputy MD akaniambia basi niende,tickets zikatumwa afresh.Nilikuwa nimeboeka already nikamshow ajidinye.

Huyo sraykwin ndio ulidinya ukapost hapa pics ATI yeye ni pailot. So it was a revenge mission ya MD hapa halafu Una ongeza chumvi.

My uncle was one of the best sportsman in his sports disclipline in kenya huko 1990’s , time ya moi , his team was soo good wakaitwa games kadhaa majuu … the sports officials and politicians walijifix kwa list with their whores banae wakaenda bila players , they didn’t get ata shillingi even though wangetengeneza birrions from winnings …he almost gave up , his career nosedived akarudi zero…

Huyo ni njoro wa pale muchatha

Learned Masai’s are really cunning. They survive on the extent of their people culture.They do documentaries on Masai’s tradition and survival but the learned one’s, are the one’s that benefit.