Rory McIlroy Dissolves his marriage

Could be that he saw this woman as a dead weight and couldn’t wait for a tsunami. They go separate ways with one kid.

Singo matha ndie uyo amefika soko wakuu.

14 May 2024
Rory McIlroy has filed for divorce from his wife Erica in the week of the US PGA Championship in Kentucky.

Court records show the Northern Irishman submitted a “petition for dissolution of marriage” in Palm Beach County in Florida on Monday.

They married in 2017 and have one child together, Poppy Kennedy McIlroy, who was born in 2020.

A spokesperson for the golfer confirmed the news and “stressed Rory’s desire to ensure this difficult time is as respectful and amicable as possible”.

Alishindwa kuvumilia kunyambiwa kwa kitanda, wazungu lazima walale pamoja na washikane kila wakati, utachoka tu

1 Like

Rory McIlroy divorce docs reveal prenup, relationship was ‘irretrievably broken’

McIlroy and Stoll share a 3-year-old daughter, Poppy.

Rory McIlroy filed for divorce from Erica Stoll after seven years of marriage.6

Rory McIlroy filed for divorce from Erica Stoll after seven years of marriage.

The divorce filing also asked for split custody of the child.

McIlroy and Stoll first began dating in 2014, after McIlroy’s engagement with former tennis star Caroline Wozniacki broke off.

The couple tied the knot in 2017 in Ireland at Ashford Castle.

Rory McIlroy-Erica Stoll divorce docs6

Rory McIlroy-Erica Stoll divorce docs.PBCC/MEGA

Stars who attended the nuptials included Ed Sheeran and Stevie Wonder.

But as the Irish Independent reported in the wake of the news, there have been signs “that something was amiss in recent days.”

The Independent also cited McIlroy’s Mother’s Day tribute over the weekend, noting he honored his mother “but did not mention the mother of his daughter.”

McIlroy’s camp confirmed the news of the divorce filing to the Irish Independent, and cited “Rory’s desire to ensure this difficult time is as respectful and amicable as possible.”

1 Like

The Daily Show Idk GIF by CTV Comedy Channel

99% chance she cheated. Most men tolerate a lot of bullshit from women but cheating is not one of them - especially for men with options. Women bring nothing to the table except sexual exclusivity so most men find no use of having a woman who is promiscuous. Basically, if a woman cheats, she is worthless to have.

3 Likes

Who are these people?

Wacha niende Florida sasa niteke huyu mama. Time to quadruple my networth.

Kama kutieka poko wa Milan ilikushinda na ulikua na ndollars, unafikiri utawezana na hio junguu imeshinda junguu mwenzake? Work on your heavy nyeri accent first mdau

9 Likes

:joy::joy: sina iyo accent

You can take the guy out of Kieni, but you cant take Kieni out of the dude. Accent iko ndio maana you can’t bed a bitch even with the entire CBK behind you.

4 Likes

Niliwaambia the man is from Othaya, Nyeri because he claims the land of his parents. It doesn’t mean I have any ties there :joy::joy:.

It’s actually funny because when I meet some Kenyans huku Alafu they ask me where I’m from. Nikisema Othaya, Nyeri they give me very condescending looks not knowing I grew up in Muthaiga a stone’s throw from Kibaki’s home.

Every idiot I meet says where they grew up is home so they can’t fathom someone claiming ushago as home.

Tom Brady was cheated on by his wife. This still spins my head. He is a physically fit star with millions of dollars yet she ended up cheating on him since he would not stop playing to stay at home with her? Pretty wild

1 Like

Nyeri folks huwa na shida hawana SH syllables. That’s why mwangi kiunjuri cant shed off that accent

@applebee100 be like iko chida ya matamuchi

3 Likes

Mkiambiwa women cheat for reasons other than just hypergamy hamskii. If you look at the guy she cheated on him with, he’s an obvious downgrade in every way. It flies in the face of the old red pill “monkey branching” rule. Just goes to show that relationships are a lot more complex and nuanced than the things people say on manosphere blogs and podcasts.

1 Like

What I got from their stories is that women are fickle. Hypergamy only pushes the broke and dusty women to cheat. But once you give them everything you think she will need she is still never settled, she will always be battling her own demons and inner turmoil while accusing you of non tangible crimes like lack of attention. That is when she will dish it out to the idle pool attendant to punish you coz they are just children in adult bodies

2 Likes

Bullshit. She probably cheated on him with a tall attractive guy. Have you seen Rory in person? I have. He’s short as hell.

A lot of you don’t understand how important looks are in the American dating scene. Unlike Kenya where ugly men with vitambis can have their pick of the litter, most American women consistently go for looks.

Understand that Kenya is a poor country and so financial muscle is more valued by women than looks are. Contrast that fact with the understanding that women in America have a billion ways to make money and therefore prefer genetic supremacy over financial muscle.

I’m not saying that money is not a factor but the extreme to which it affects the dating scene differs by a large margin.

2 Likes

A much better take than @Hyperion’s

Mine was a response to Tom Brady’s situation. Everything else you said is your thinking, not mine. I never said any of that. Anyway here is the guy Brady’s wife cheated on him with.
images (20) (6)

1 Like

Read @Spaghetti_Monster’s take because I think it’s the most accurate one here.

Regarding the picture, that was her Jiu Jitsu instructor and we can conclude that because both men seem to have similar levels of attractiveness, the woman simply wanted to explore outside her marriage. Once again, @Spaghetti_Monster captured the logic behind women cheating well.

1 Like

Tom Brady’s wife was just a selfish individual that wanted greater control over him. She could not stomach the fact that he was out there getting better in his craft when he should be slowing down due to age. She was just controlling and her way of throwing a spanner into his works and well oiled machine was to bring chaos through cheating. That, she must have thought, would destabilize the high scoring and accomplished Brady.