Rome

Due to the seriousness of his sin, the archbishop of Nairobi referred Uhuru to Rome, where he has been detained at the vestry, and now the pope, seeing the case is too big to handle, is praying to the Holy Mother to direct him on what penance to impose upon the kenyan sinner.

[ATTACH=full]332586[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]332587[/ATTACH]

I better drink wine with the devil than seek forgiveness of my sins from this institution giving kimakia, Tverseti and other faggots the power to abuse and piss on us daily without shame or remorse

He’s not a true believer. Angemwaga machoos kama Arror ndio tuamini ako genuine.
https://www.kenya-today.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/142.jpg
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/f9VsUMTCXg-ZM6f0PNKqcAoDROYGddjQ51GkbIr5q9xoympGNGy5W9BIdajgX9n1DK1kEyC8p0jT2RgFpsMYPWwB73GKdscjMb3vyOskNw09r3CoHgG2KO8J7ml-3tzEXxO3o4o

:D:Dhii machoss ya billionaire si Ile trumpistan wanaitaga crocodile tears? Kama thousandsnaire Kama Mimi huwa naenjoy mpaka ata unikate kidole machoss ni ngumu kutoka

Mama watoto alikuwa sawa sana hapa. Siku hizi maumbile yamebadilika,hacheki na urembo umejificha.

[MEDIA=twitter]1324699907937230848[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=twitter]1324702114237550593[/MEDIA]

Pretender

IMF imekataa kuloan vumbistan pesa after waone ‘covid millionaires’ ,sasa ameona wakatoliki watafunguka. Amesahau sasa boot realignment imekubaliwa na pope? Alafu Biden ameingia… Be ready for a “rainbow” coalition. Its going to be one crazy year i tell ya!

Hear ye! The Great Whore of Babylon. What is Uhuru doing oh my…seeking curses instead of blessings.

Revelation 17 Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls came and said to me, ‘Come, I will show you the judgement of the great whore who is seated on many waters, 2 with whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and with the wine of whose fornication the inhabitants of the earth have become drunk.’ 3So he carried me away in the spirit* into a wilderness, and I saw a woman sitting on a scarlet beast that was full of blasphemous names, and it had seven heads and ten horns. 4The woman was clothed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and jewels and pearls, holding in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the impurities of her fornication; 5and on her forehead was written a name, a mystery: ‘Babylon the great, mother of whores and of earth’s abominations.’ 6And I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints and the blood of the witnesses to Jesus.