Robert Greene The 48 Laws Of Power:LAW 1-NEVER OUTSHINE YOUR MASTER

Do not try to outshine the master. It doesnt go well. Instead the better option would be forging one’s own path. Maybe by seeking oportunities else where with those skills

1 Like

You should be the last person to call people daft. Even uweskimwi is a genius compared to you.

1 Like

Mwai wa Kibaki and George Saitoti comes to mind, under Moi.

The Problem here, is that Raila keeps cramming the book, before every interview. He doesn’t understands a thing in there.

4 Likes

What happened to this guy. I have aspired to read this book. Tear iy down peace by piece complete with application scenarios and homework.
Then and only then I can go do what a messager I know did. The dude was running a multi million hustling business in Nairobi town. He had an office, a desktop computer complete with internet, a printer and guest chairs. He used one of the operatkonal ladies as a receptionist and two parking slots. Yet rather than pay rent He was paid a salary as a messenger.

He he he! Kuwa mpole…
Green emoji!

What happened to this guy. I have aspired to read this book. Tear iy down peace by piece complete with application scenarios and homework.
Then and only then I can go do what a messager I know did. The dude was running a multi million hustling business in Nairobi town. He had an office, a desktop computer complete with internet, a printer and guest chairs. He used one of the operatkonal ladies as a receptionist and two parking slots. Yet rather than pay rent He was paid a salary as a messenger.

He he he! Kuwa mpole…
Green emoji!