Riruta: Nigerian men, or rather Ruto's inlaws, sodomize a 25-year-old carwash dealer and throw him off balcony

Via Nairobi News

Police on Monday, January 29, detained four Nigerians in connection to the death of a 25-year-old man in the Riruta area, Nairobi, after he allegedly jumped from the fifth floor of their balcony.

The victim, identified as Charles Waga Otieno, who works at a nearby car wash, is said to have been delivering a carpet to the individuals when the incident happened at Corner Heights Apartments, Naivasha Road.

“A car wash guy has jumped from the 5th floor, but he had come to deliver a carpet to some Nigerians on the 7th floor, room 56,” a neighbour said.

However, according to the Nigerians, Otieno was reportedly paid Sh400 for the task. Later, they said that the victim was heard screaming, undressing, and ultimately leaping from the fifth floor to the ground floor, sustaining severe head injuries.

Law enforcement officers responding to the scene found his mobile phone, earring, and cap on the trail from house 56, where he delivered the carpet to the Nigerians.

Officers at the scene were left wondering why the victim did not have his trousers on when he apparently fell.

“The victim was only found with his t-shirt on and did not have his pants,” an officer at the scene said.

Another neighbor said that the Nigerians were unbothered about the incident.
A tour of the apartments’ balcony reveals that the railings are too high for some to just jump the way the suspects were describing how the incident happened.

Emergency services rushed him to Coptic Hospital, where he was declared dead upon arrival.

The four foreign nationals are being held at Satellite Police Station pending ongoing investigations by the police, who are treating the case as a murder.

The motive behind the victim’s decision to jump to his death while naked remains unclear. The body has been transferred to the mortuary, awaiting an autopsy.

Those who knew him said that he was a budding rapper but had to work at the neighbourhood car wash to be able to hack a living.

Mikora( should be deported)…

1 Like

Red alert on all flesh peddles both men and women. Ni kama Wanaija wameanza kuchoma. Soon our girls will come back to us. Wanaija walikuwa wametuharibia soko

6 Likes

It seems trouble follows Nigerians everywhere they go.

1 Like

Wadau anzeni kustock tires banae. The way things are going, we will start lynching these muthafckas soon.

10 Likes

@KING_KING_100 Kindly be careful out there… Najua ni Range Unatafuta but be very cautious with your customer base…

3 Likes

Biggest challenge, again, is our corruption. Most countries will never allow such jokes.

1 Like

How does a person strip naked and jump over the balcony after being paid his money?If the police believe such then we have airheads serving as police in Kenya

2 Likes

Nigerians wako na mentality kama ya hardcore criminals wale wa kayole, there was a time I transported some heavy packages kutoka baricho Rd hadi kule juu ngong, hio area gecko club is located

Eii!! kufika they are refusing to pay, zilikuwa jamaa mbili na dready ,alafu wameparara ni kama zimetoka kuoga mtoni, uzuri I knew the seller, he accepted to pay on their behalf

The guys were too muscular, kama forest monkey, hapo vita singetoboa, the only option was to simply get in the car na nipitie na gate, soldier alikuwa amejikunja kwa corner

10 Likes

I have never met a Nigerian weakling wote hukuwa tall buffed up guys …our women hukuwa na nguvu if those giants are the ones who fuck them walai

6 Likes

I just knew it… Ndio Maana Nasisitiza you be careful when dealing with them… #QueerLivesMatter

3 Likes

Ni nini mbaya babes wa Kuwait…leo I’m not in the mood I’m chilling
It’s a Sunny windy day huku let me enjoy my peace we’ll revisit this some other time

buda she cares about you, she dont want to see you ukipasuliliwa mayai

1 Like

The aggrieved family should have brought a pack of guys wawadinye combi usiku kucha.

3 Likes

One thing you should never do is scam a Nigerian. Those thugs are savage siku ile watakushika. They will always sodomize you.

3 Likes

A luo with EARRINGS delivering a carpet to Nigerians?. Ingekuwa Msamburu ingekuwa sawa maana ni baadhi ya tamaduni zao.

All contaminants should be eliminated using all possible means.

7 Likes

he was also a budding rapper and was set to be interview by Willy M Tuva next week

Nigerians are extremes, the bad ones are really bad like Sani Abacha: apes, perverts and maniacs and smart ones are really smart like wole soyinka and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, chinua and that ADB president. A people where everything goes or Be All You Can.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy: wangekuwa creative kiasi , yaani Wana scam professors but hawaezi unda backstory believable after ku rape njaruo @gaines mkundu.

But fala anavaa earrings kama fag Kwa nini

4 Likes

Noma sana.

Key word is always😣