Rigathi vs Karua

Karua amepigwa masweep mingi sana

karua anatumia card ya corruption solo:D:D hana content .

Gashagua is lying through the teeth.

The other side…of Rigathi… not the the Gachagua you know

Gachagua “fill for your self am not mentioning names”

At this rate presidential debate should be abandoned if at all there is a plan to have one.

Mchele na nyama thug. These two thieves are dangerous.

:D:D:D

Hapo napo amepatikana,Konyagi will rig them out…

Konyags anaendewo na fujo kubwa, anameza makali kafkaf na mecho nyekundu sasa hivi

Wacha tuone kama atajipeana

Gashagua is very bitter with Uhuru.

Gachagua knew playing clean would not work, Propaganda and attacking kamwana was the only pass key, unfortunately he has convinced the low class even more and added loyalists to his camp and that was the objective.

[MEDIA=twitter]1549457146043158532[/MEDIA]

What kind of updates are these?

Why don’t you people post actual content from the debate tuchambue. This is why the typical voter cannot reason their way out of a bag

Defination of state capture [ATTACH=full]451833[/ATTACH]

Who is the low class?

We all know state capture is on both camps. I wish Martha was vying for the top sit independently. I would give her my vote without a second thought.

There are two types of people: people who tell you the uncomfortable truth, and people who tell you exactly what you want to hear (true or not).

The second group always wins. That’s why UDA has been flooring Azimio in these debates. Telling peasants the truth does not work in your favor in politics - because it is uncomfortable. You have to sell them a dream. I support Azimio because I can see through the BS, but unfortunately the majority will fall for that dream being sold.

The common man is an optimist at heart. This is a severe disadvantage in democracies because by default, people vote for the guy with the sweetest lie.

Voters are like women. You have to sell them a dream, realistic or not.

Fortunately most Kenyans are not like that…