RICO PUB CD BURST

Back in 2016 during my prime fuck season,I happened to be a frequent visitor to low budget joint called rico Pub.

One early morning I decided to have one before commencing the day,the fat lanye decided we do dog style since most of the rooms were dirty after akina @tombayeye had spread used condoms everywhere.

After a few pumping,I had no control of sperms despite the fact that I suspected the CD had busted,I only realized it he’d after kumwaga ndani and trying to remove from lanyes nunu, the lanye was very furious and seemed to start trouble

Yani umerarua condom?shouted the lanye,tebu lipa pesa ya kuosha Kuma,I had to part with extra 1 k I had and that’s where my worrie started,what if ako na ukedi?

I tried looking for preps but in vain,I prayed and promised God I will never fuck lanye again if he protects me.

I almost started preparing my funeral man,but it later emerged I was safe.

CAUTION

When fucking a fat dry lanye ,always be careful Incase you are using dog style.

28 Likes

Be honest tafasali, I don’t see why you have backdated the hekaya, this is a safe place. This happened last month…Umeona uko safe after kumumunya dose?. :grin: :grin:

21 Likes

Hii hekaya bila barua ya sub chief ni

15 Likes

I can’t lie to elders bwana

4 Likes

Naona pia wewe umeonea yeye 18 masta

3 Likes

Then why now? This should have hit the headlines in 2016…tukio la juzi kaka.

1 Like

Hio pace amekuja nayo naijua… :grin: :grin:

2 Likes

Elders mko na ummefi mnapewa hekaya mnaanza umbwakni…meffi nyinyi

10 Likes

Luwere Mdau

1 Like

Things we read here
laughing-gif-2

15 Likes

Mtingiza naona unaturushia makombora, ama ni handle yako ingine unatupima nayo…

1 Like

Ni kweli elder :green_emoji:

1 Like

I tend to think you can easily catch HIV from your girlfriend or wife than a lanye
They know their line of work comes with such risks so they test regularly… most of them are single mothers or breadwinners so if they test positive they’ll be on medication to prolong their life and continue providing
Dame yako anaenda anadinywa na oga raw alafu snakuletea kuma mnapata ukimwi nyi wote

12 Likes

:joy: hakuna kitu impossible kama kutoa MBORO ndani ya kuma ukikaribia kumwaga, na uwache uwongo CD ikipasuka unaskianga TWAAAAAA then utamu inaenda overdrive :rofl:

12 Likes

Uongo,read HIV infection report

1 Like

I never said they are low risk or they don’t have HIV
Wacha kuishi kam cave man there’s something called U=U meaning undectable equals untransmittable meaning hata kama ukitomba malaya mia moja na wote wako na ukimwi huwezi pata ukimwi kama wanatumia madawa
That’s why i said most take drugs coz they are the providers to their kids and families

6 Likes

Huku nje kuna watu wako na HIV positive partners and the other is negative and they end up having kids who are HIV negative
Educate yourself kijana wacha kufikiria tu chrome na malaya kila saa … read and open up your mind

9 Likes

KLY kwa mfuko… I cant have rough sex …its dangerous …with enough lube you can even fuck raw and not get ukedi…what you are gurranted to get is STDs…

2 Likes

Pesa ya kuosha Kuma​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Lanye decided to invent a non existence fee, pesa ya kuosha kuma

7 Likes