Review Of My Instagram Experience with Young College Gals

As most elders know…been old school for a long time. So i joined I.G after Clare Njeri a.k.a @Kodiaga praised it for scoring some fresh flesh. Late October last year i created a pseudo account under an alias name. I posted pics of me having a good time in clubs, park and chilling, swimming, hiking, and foreign trips. To make it look legit i visited pataviews.co.ke and bought 1k followers for ksh 300. Hao maghaseer walinijazia followers wahindi from India :green_emoji:. I followed afew local celebs and pages to look more legit. So how did i pick my hunting ground? I started searching local colleges like K.U, Jkuat, Nimbs, UON, M.K.U…the results would bare college gals in those institutions who tagged the location…i would look for open accounts, go through their pics and videos, and message them directly after following them. I would also search for college towns like Ruiru, Kimbo, Gwa Kairo and saw alot of petite young gals with open accounts. Anyways…we all know that these gals get flooded with messages from thirsty men all over. So you really have to be unique in your msgs to get their attention…one of the gals showed me 60msgs of men thirsting in her inbox. She told me blantly that she doesn’t respond to a simple “Hi” or "Hey babe you look beautiful ". This one i was able to inbox her and fuck her despite her having a boyfriend…how did i do it? I went through her open I.G page an noticed in one of her posts that her 19th birthday was coming up in January… i inboxed her wishing her a happy birthday in advance and that i would sponsor her birthday party with a bottle of mzinga ONLY if i get to attend the bash… she replied with emojis and everything went down from there…you just need a starter msg then switch conversations to relationship and sexual…she told me my msg was unique and her best friend gave her a greenlight to meet me. I fucked this one on afew expenses of Airbnb, food and some smirnoff pineapple punch :green_emoji:…i did not buy the mzinga as i entered karura before her birthday. I did not find her so attractive to keep. 2nd gal was the one i posted here akiwa kwa bed amelala amejifunika towel ya white. Mali safi sana petite. This one was an 18yr old from Ruiru. I saw her open page akiwa kwa group ya dancers…so i inboxed her and asked if she is in dancing classes as i have always wanted to enroll in one…she replied to me that ako colle in a dancing group…nikamshow am willing to enroll back in school if that is what it takes to join her dancing group…akacheka and thats how we started talking. This one alinikula afew coins on chipo kuku, fare and nails and hair…but she was a success as niliweza kugonga hiyo nyap kama kibuyu ya supu. The 3rd one was the cute 18 yr old gal from Eldoret…the one i posted the other day…niliingia I.G nika search Moi University Eldoret… nikaona afew open accounts but this one caught my eye…saw a pic of her akiwa in a avery beautiful location…the place was like a manicured garden or something…i inboxed her and asked what was the name of the location on the specific pic…she replied with the name in Eldoret…nikajifanya nimeshangaa sana that ako Eldoret…afew talks akasema vile yeye ni student 1st year and shiet. Nikamshow am coming to eldoret for the 1st time (a lie :green_emoji:) if she can show me around when i come. Kimchezo mchezo akasema sawa…made sure i marinated her kwa umbali before i went job related…kufika dem alikuwa easy… definitely i was able to split her cameltoe for the 3 days i was there…we still talk now and then…she asked me to grab her J3 shoes which i did for like 4500bob…not too bad considering nilimshaba for 3 days unlimited sex…she was tight as hell. And cute. Niliingia kwa club fulani na yeye (Baniyas)…should have seen how men were thirsting on her in my presence :green_emoji:. The last 4th gal that i chewed alinizungusha kama umbwa…i forget how i stumbled on her I.G account but i remember looking at her pics akanipatia vibe ya model…so i inboxed her and asked if she models…she asked nimejuaje huwa ana model. Nikamshow how she’s dressed up and how petite she is…just like most models. Akanishow she models some for some agency in Nrb. Afew talks and ahe tells me that shes in a relationship though ni long distance…huyu alinizungusha kama fakin…started talking in November…December we met for dates…we met like 4 times…one time we went for swimming, we went to some musical event, then afew clubbing… .huyu naye alikuwa 18yrs…kuna siku nimejaribu kuingia na yeye kwa club…bouncer akanifukuza that she looks too young…walikataa aingie hata na waiting card ya I.D that she had. So after meeting like 4 times zote anakataa na ikuss nikamghost the whole of January…in Early Feb she msgs me kwanini nimepotea sana. Straight up told her that ako na mchezo mob sana and am beyond games…aniambie staight up kama tutafuck or nitoe hopes hapo. She asks me if we can meet up we talk…nikamuuliza kama atalete umbwakni tena…akasema ati nilipita her test of afew dates without smashing. So we met at TRM Tsavo apartments where i was successfully able to split her cameltoe…kwanza huyu nilikunywa vizurii…i dont cum fast when am drunk…nikajiambia kimoyomoyo that leo ni pay day kwa kunizungusha hivo vyote…nilimkunja kama chapati na kumsugua kama vyombo chafu…a whole 45mins of some serious pounding. Dem anajaribu kuhepea corner ya bed but nimeshamkunja kama python hawezi jitoa. This one i hit and run for playing games on me…she’s still simping in my inbox as to why nimenyamaza hivi…hajui hana leverage anymore after kumangwa .
Anyways i was able to fuck 4 gals from I.G…but i had inboxed about 25 gals…about 10 replied…most of them were either too far or had dry conversations so from the 10 i was able to meet and chew the 4 above. The 4 of them told me that wao hupata alot of inboxes but you have to be unique in the inbox to get their attention…they dont even reply to Hi or your look beautiful or hey babe…gotta do a sentence and ignore their beauty…they get curious kwanini huja simp ukimshow vile yeye ni mcute while they get interested in whatever you are talking about. Anways am sure nimejibu maswali mob elders wangeuliza. …i must say its not as easy ku inbox a total stranger and seduce them until you fuck them…approach ya I.G is different from approach ya dating site like tagged or tinder. Dating site game already huwa 50% ndani…I.G unaanza kwa 0%.

6 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Waiting GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Omera tunaitisa summary yawa!

8 Likes

Hii itabidi usome ukiwa free

2 Likes

Itabidi utafute kitu ingine kama “kutandika hadi ikatoa milk powder” juu umetumia kibuyu ya supu Sana :lying_face:

4 Likes

Andika hekaya yako then utupee misamiati mpya mpya brare fool :green_emoji:

2 Likes

This is nice… funny thing I’ve never smashed anyone we’ve met on social media
I’m good with one on one interactions…I like the intimidation when I see them smile,blush wakichora map ya Africa, playing with their hair Nikiona ivyo najuaa baaas haka nimekaweza

Online it’s too much begging and bitches huwa na inflated egos ka huyo anakuambia ako na 500 Ignored DMs

9 Likes

Nice hekaya.

Patia Enigma number ya the chic from Eldoret. Also, Enigma would like to know you. Enigma would like to get a room with you. Enigma would like you to play with his anaconda as he plays with yours. Inbox Enigma we set up a meeting.

1 Like

Mimi sina hekaya.
From wahenga huku Nimeona unauliza,
You : Bei ni 150?
Her : yes.
You : Nitapanua cheeks. You know what I do next.

If her = NO
Onto the next one :rofl:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:Kumbe master pia husumbuka saa zingine na hawa watuu.

2 Likes

Madem wa ocha walikuwa hizi kitambo…shy and drawing maps while talking to them haha…unajua hii iko ndani

Eeeh bana…kwanza i like those ones…the ones that play hard to get…me huwafundisha that we men can be as patient as they want. But the moment we tap that coochie we are gone. Even if it takes 6 months ni sawa…huyo nilikula only once na nikaingia mitini.

3 Likes

Umeanza za ovyo elder…katombane na @anon79416965 ndio anapenda mkia

2 Likes

Eeeeeeeeewwwwww

Hii ni fake account ya agwambo real is omolo hii ni olomo there’s a difference just a troll

6 Likes

I pick gals online and in person…i never have a problem striking a conversation…online ni easier coz i do it at the comfort of my phone. Ukiwa married you don’t wanna be out there talking to all the chics…hata wife atanote vile unaangalia madem. Hiyo tabia hiwezi fichika sana. Also gals assume that you hit on all gals you meet on the rd. Its easy kama mko kwa activity like mko swimming then you strike a conversation…but ile ya kusimamisha madem kwa barabara issa no for me

3 Likes

Hiii ya kusimamisha kwa barabara sijawahi tho sometimes I wish I could have the guts ukipita apo Archives Ndio utaona vile madem ni warembo hii Nairobi wasichana wameumbika …
Tummies na mgongo wazi everywhere juu ya crop tops… cleavages… thighs… jiggly matakos in Palazzo pants
Always a sight nikiwa huko downtown

2 Likes

Juzi nilikuwa hapo Spur Mall kwa gate ya Nimbs college. Ikawa ni time ya kutoka chuo…wuuuueh…madem niliona hapo wa college wacha tu…mali safi safi. Nowdays kuna madem wameiva ajabu. If i were single ningesumbuana nao sana

3 Likes

Nice hekaya mtingizabed.

Indeed patience can be rewarding… hapo kwa patience Napo you’re gifted …

2 Likes

Doing the Lord’s work @MTINGIZA_KITANDA keep us posted. Tunaandika notes

2 Likes

Other women start looking prettier once you marry. Those women were always there.

4 Likes