Retired KDF boss Julius Karangi reveals boda boda riders wanted to lynch him a month ago

I think konyagi will redirect some taxes as seed cash towards this sacco…

I

It is in the interest of a leader to keep the masses ‘happy’. In highly religious societies (e.g. Pakistan,) the ruling class always supports even the religious extremists despite them carrying out very barbaric acts towards the minorities. In a society where people ‘love’ their traditions then the leaders supports those traditions despite them being barbaric e.g. FGM, etc.

In Kenya the boda bodas represent a highly influential part of the society. They become very significant since they are very numerous and that they are highly embraced by the poor masses. Uhuru is left with no option but to support them. I can assure you that boda bodas will continue to carry out barbaric acts until the day they lose support from the masses and in turn lose support from the then govt.

From now on, let us be extremely careful while driving on our roads. These boda guys will be above the law until the BBI referendum passes… and nothing will happen to them… they will be like Mungich

These boda boss thugs need to be reined in.

Jamaa alitoa mask akawaambia jaribuni muone nugu hizi.

Dont believe the general. He pointed his gun at them…hakuna kitu watu wa boda huogopa kama gun

He’s just playing some Mischief…

Are you saying he has a face only a mother can love?
A face perfect for the career he was in?

it’s obviously because ruto is targeting them too… lakini usisahau bodas are very visible and omnipresent…tthis is the best campaign tool…ngoja wapewe t-shirts na reflector jackets time ya campaign ndio this point will sink in…gari ni rigid…

Exactly!

Hii nikujichocha na Royco ameongeza kwa hekaya , Karangi na hio kitambi yake Kama mumama ako nine months pregnant hawezi tisha MTU. Aseme alitoka na machine gun mbili

Watu wa Boda hawajui sura yake. Hata mimi nikiona Karangi siwezi kumjua. I think what he did was to point his pistol at one of the prostitute bodabodas and told the crowd “kama ninyi ni wanaume kujeni munipige”. When they saw the gun even the strongest of them became a sissy.

He had a normal face when he joined the military. But more than 30 years of not smiling can do that to your face. It is a very serious career literally.

Gun is the only thing that can scare those heartless bodas, sura yake pekee haiwezi.

Actually there was an incident i witnessed where they took off leaving behind their motorbikes. They were threatening to burn down a mololine shuttle when another motorist intervened brandishing a gun…the other motorist was obviously not keen to shoot but you should have seen how they took off pale gitaru. Another incident was in gumba estate…an mpesa next to their stage was attacked by 2 thugs…all boda guys took off on seeing the thugs with their gun …offcourse motorbikes were abandoned again…those thugs were confronted and apprehended by some panga wielding meru butcherman and two touts

Ogopa vaite butcherman, he can slice you to minched meat

Some @BADASS leader should come and tell them the party is over and start making them responsible for their mob mentality atrocities individually

But we know you are the last coward in this world that is why you use such handles to compensate for that gap… ati @BADASS kikikikiiii

500 bodas WITHIN 30 seconds?! They sure seem to be more efficient than your forces.

Hahaha. Most bodabodas are cowards.