Reduce legal age of adulthood/consent/criminal responsibility to 15 years.

i should have added in a majority of somewhere… pardon me.…[SIZE=1]kumbe unajua historia?[/SIZE]

Kijana, hii maneno si umeshindia sana? Kama serikali haijabadilisha Driving Licence hadi wa leo, utakufa tu ukingoja age ishuke:D:D:D

5 Likes

Let @Nefertities see this she’ll go stark raving mad, I remember some time back I put up a listing where I said that some dudes I sat with chongain Veve said they could DF a 16 year old chic because her body looked like that of a 25 year old, she actually had the nerve to say that I could rape my daughter.

1 Like

What has war got to do with this?

repopulation…for reconstruction…

1 Like

Or for recruitment into the army .

1 Like

yep. countries at risk of being attacked by their neighbours need to feel they have reliable standing armies. part of the reconstruction is the recruitment of men and building up of materiel…germany took slightly less than a generation to reconstruct for its second major war…

Huku Yemen tunaoa wasichana wa 9 years na hatusumbui.

i see somebody today here using a brain in the longest time ever! uncle keep it up

2 Likes

Achana na self-righteous mzee.

Si utapeana msichana wako kwa mmoja Wa mafisi hapa atakapotimiza umri huo

2 Likes

Its usually fun until shit hits home…

3 Likes

Standard female answer to issues to do with women.

1 Like

all my kids are male , mtoi dem nikipata atakuwa nun .

Yes! The only way to clearly explain the reasons you are against things such as this. MTU atajuaje kama kiatu kitamtoshea asipo kivaa?

By giving unrealistic examples? Most girls by the age if 16 (fourth firm) are sexually active and the few that make it to campus as virgins are considered to be wierdos. Sasa wewe baki hapo tu and continue burying your head in the sand. Meanwhile, I will not fight nature and will instead provide my daughter with as much info as possible on sex and let her make an informed choice.

2 Likes

Is she still alive or did she die either of old age or of obesity?

2 Likes

Really? I think the legal age should be increased, 23 for females and 26 for males. Life expectancy has gone up; in turn the period of adolescence has been prolonged until much later into adultescence. Kids are living with their parents well into their late 20s, infact many are in their 30s and still living at home with mom and dad. People are also waiting longer to have children unlike in the past when teen parenthood was the norm. Look around you and see how this generation doesn’t want to be burdened with work/family responsibilities; they don’t fully grasp the effects of their actions. They walk around like brain dead zombies hooked on their phones and social media. People are taking much longer to mature, so lowering the legal age any further would mean consenting mental toddlers.

3 Likes

You are one weird maafaka… You make me laugh

Then tuende hivyo tukubali gayism , tuendelee tukubali sex in public tuendelee kabisa then at one point, when murder cases are on the rise tukubali tu watu wauawe kwani iko nini? We will just provide people with info on death . Baaas! Yea you have a point. If you can’t beat them join them

1 Like