Reddit story of the day: hopeless singo matha

[SIZE=7]Living with parents, scared that I don’t have the ability to be financially independent[/SIZE]

I was a stay at home mom, with nothing finished for a college degree. I just recently got a divorce. My ex was the breadwinner, with an awesome job and large income. I just got a job as a banker that pays $13.50 an hour. My daughter and I are living with my parents, and I am terrified that I will never have my independence.
I made a substantial amount of money from our house sale. My parents have a tiny house that needs renovation. The goal was too use my profit from the house sale to renovate it. However, I really want to be independent. I’m worried I never will, and that I’ll spend my whole life in my parents backyard. Should I hold on to this money and wait to use as a down payment to buy a home?
However if I do that, my living expenses will be very tight. I will live paycheck to paycheck, even with child support. I don’t know what to do and mg future looks bleak.
I’m so bitter. My ex had his own fancy apartment, lots of money, not raising a kid most of the time, and has the audacity to act like he did me a favor in the divorce because he agreed to most of what I asked for. He still came out on top though. And it turns my stomach.
What would you do? Try to be independent or live in your parents backyard?

[MEDIA=reddit]singlemoms/comments/okjpnm[/MEDIA]

Better be a single mother than a hopeless baba zero like @Kodiaga whose progeny are swimming in ruai sewage depot in used condoms or in sir @Jimit Thamos widely gaping arsehole

I would rather advocate a man to marry a singomatha than hii upuzi ya LGBTQchieth.

Poyoloko youe boyfriend @chap is hitting on men out there. Saying your gaping asshole inatoshana na vuvuzela ata trailer inaweza ingia so he no longer wants you

Educate this hopeless, childless, homosexual sir. Infact finish him! :smiley:

Hopeless Gentile you are sir @Jimit thermos

very correct :D:D:D

Ala! Nilijua tu. Kumbe ii ndo unatumia kuwank nayo

Yes a law should be passed allowing us normal citizens to lynch them

Will you and your boyfriend be safe??

Nani huku protect ivyo huku @deorro
ama bado uko na powers za mod za kung’oa thread?
@poyoloko rudisha photo ya kihìì hapa sikuwai iona nlipata io thread imeng’olewa io wakati

Nimesimamia hapo pa ‘made a substantial sum from OUR house sale’

At her age she can’t depend on herself despite getting regular child support

Umelipa rent jangili ama ni kucheza Tom & Jerry na caretaker?

Bure kabisa!

Ndio hata Mimi hushangaa. Mimi watu hunitusi vilivyo lakini Jimit kakiguswa thread inangolewa:D:D:Dni kama kako na boyfriend huko juu

@Simiyu22 @Swansea @Finest wine majuu wanalipa BANKERS 14 DOLLARS PER HOUR ? , so nikipiga job 10 hrs a day = 14,000 kshs per day. nikipiga job 6 days a week and 24 days a month

24*14,000 = 336,000 per month nikiishi kwa shelters na nikule one meal a day nita manage ku save 300,000 kshs per month vile @Purple ali advise .

ndio:D
clerk kama wewe na cashiers

:D:D:D:D:D,… female entitlement and utter laziness galore.