Recommend good showerhead

I see many people recommending enabras , let me check on it.

I think my sockets na wire ziko sawa. Kuna hio stuff huungua ndani ya shower head.

Lorenzetti original is the best…Shida ni kuna lots of fakes. A good, original one goes for kitu 4500/= whereas imbo ni kitu 1500/=

Inaitwa heating element…

How will you know it’s original. Does it all the holes allow water pasaage? Hizi fakes bana shimo mob iko blocked ukiunblock inaungua

:D:D:DLeta hadithi tafadhali

Naivas have original ones

Hapa tuko kimoja,mimi nilianza kuboil maji na kettle.

Get the turbo one. Kes11k. Will wash you for 5years with no issue. Lakini uchunge maji ya chumvi

I have had 3 lorenzetti shower heads spark. The heating element was the problem. They also don’t produce enough shower pressure and the holes keep blocking. I still have one that I’m thinking of changing it.

Enerbras 4T is what my fundi asked me to get and so far, so good. My friends have used it for a while too. So fingers crossed that it lasts.

Where did you buy and how much? Yangu imechomeka tena Leo and the missus isn’t keen on going the bucket way

Ennershower 4T at less than 2,500 Drachmas pale Nyamakima.

Jumia at 2,800

Electrocution is mitigated by grounding. Angalia manual ama colour coded wire and ground it kwa pipe kama wire ya kutoka kwa swicth haina earthing wire.