Reason why someone stormed a police station jana

Aharub Khatri, Al-Shabaab Financier, Drug Trafficker, & UK Stolen Vehicle Syndicate Mobster Arrested in Mombasa Kenya

A Man wanted by the International Police (INTERPOL) for running a UK stolen vehicles and drug trafficking, Aharub Khatri, has been arrested in Kenya’s coastal tourist city of Mombasa by detectives.

Aharub has been leading a car thieves and robbery ring in Britain. He’d then import the stolen vehicles from the United Kingdom and sell them to unsuspecting customers. In many instances, the stolen vehicles have been used to ship drugs into the East African region.

In Kenya, Aharub has been on the intelligence services radar for financing the activities of Harakat Al-Shabaab Mujahideen movement (HSM) arm Jaysh Ayman and the Mombasa Republican Council (MRC).

The mobster deals in stolen vehicles, cocaine and heroin. Intelligence shows Aharub Khatri is a relative of Mombasa governor Ali-Hassan Joho. He is a close associate of the Akasha family. The Akasha’s have been charged with drug trafficking.

The arrest of Aharub is a big blow to the terror group and criminal gangs which have been forming in Mombasa, a strategic sea port city.

Aharub has been mentioned in extortion cases where unsuspecting car buyers were swindled millions of shillings (tens of thousands of dollars) after their vehicles were repossed by INTERPOL.

NOWYOUKNOW

2 Likes

Ok

If its true some people are doing their job correctly

30 bloggers wako waks…

3 Likes

Link Tafadhali

http://intelligencebriefs.com/aharub-khatri-al-shabaab-financier-drug-trafficker-uk-stolen-vehicle-syndicate-mobster-arrested-in-mombasa-kenya/

2 Likes

Ok

Looks like @spear baby project

5 Likes

Sema tu kule umetoa hii story usienjoy watu hapa vile unajua
http://intelligencebriefs.com/aharub-khatri-al-shabaab-financier-drug-trafficker-uk-stolen-vehicle-syndicate-mobster-arrested-in-mombasa-kenya/
Aharub Khatri, Al-Shabaab Financier, Drug Trafficker, & UK Stolen Vehicle Syndicate Mobster Arrested in Mombasa Kenya

A Man wanted by the International Police (INTERPOL) for running a UK stolen vehicles and drug trafficking, Aharub Khatri, has been arrested in Kenya’s coastal tourist city of Mombasa by detectives.

Aharub has been leading a car thieves and robbery ring in Britain. He’d then import the stolen vehicles from the United Kingdom and sell them to unsuspecting customers. In many instances, the stolen vehicles have been used to ship drugs into the East African region.

In Kenya, Aharub has been on the intelligence services radar for financing the activities of Harakat Al-Shabaab Mujahideen movement (HSM) arm Jaysh Ayman and the Mombasa Republican Council (MRC).

The mobster deals in stolen vehicles, cocaine and heroin. Intelligence shows Aharub Khatri is a relative of Mombasa governor Ali-Hassan Joho. He is a close associate of the Akasha family. The Akasha’s have been charged with drug trafficking.

The arrest of Aharub is a big blow to the terror group and criminal gangs which have been forming in Mombasa, a strategic sea port city.

Aharub has been mentioned in extortion cases where unsuspecting car buyers were swindled millions of shillings (tens of thousands of dollars) after their vehicles were repossed by INTERPOL.

No need! It is true, and we, the people of Mombasa, know it!

And NO! The police have not done nothing yet! There are several other people out there who ought to join this one in the cells! Do you happen to know one Ali Punjani?

And about the body guards? The over 15 of them? They were not for the security of the person of the governor of Mombasa! Rather, they were guarding the ‘commodity’, which is usually stored at his home where it is relatively safer and less suspicious. And when they were withdrawn, the ‘commodity’ was hurriedly ferried away to an other location, thanks to the commotion and confusion that ensued, and Pablo switched homes!

And the guns? They are not just 35 pieces! There are hundreds, according to the whispers! And they are part of the ‘commodity’. The guy employs ex-service-men, even some from Tanzania. And you think it is witch-hunting?

Mombasa needs God’s favorable intervention!

5 Likes

Like @Tarantinoh would say 001 should have calmed his tits down, hauwezi shindana na serikali moreso if your brother is heavily into the drug trade, like pawns going down… Port wamekaziwa, now government going after his associates, Uhuru ni ngati kama babayake… Let’s see who wins this, my guess, these recent activities will be a windfall for 001 at the coast, sasa atakuwa akilia it’s a political witch-hunt.

3 Likes

Hii ka site msii ka amini sana

2 Likes

oh drugs… oh drugs… si Mweke evidence…

1 Like

This one is kosher…Especially the connection to hot high end mvs…

Is it that the same people who cry waikulu never stole because there’s no evidence are the same people here crying Joho is a drug dealer (without evidence)? Or am I seeing my own things?

6 Likes

Hata ule mkamba mfupi na ule mama pale othaya wanajulikana. Ebu tueleze kesi dhidi yao imefika wapi?

3 Likes

I have never said she never stole but, yes, I have said I cannot condemn her before I get some evidence she did. To be told that William said she did so she must have is hogwash…But it doesn’t matter…She"s from…,

3 Likes

Drug dealers and extortionists should be hunted down and jailed regardless whether they support the government of the day or not, otherwise we will be institutionalizing such vices. I am sure Kenyans can mention a number of governors, MPs, Senators, MCAs and other politicians generally who are engaged in the trade.

4 Likes

Hakuna kitu inaumiza sana opposition than to hear terrorists, sugar barons, cartels and drug dealers have been arrested or killed simply because they are their sponsors. Remember babuon flying to Mandera with jicho pevu to attend alshabab lady cook funeral and visit a imaginary mass grave that existed only on social media. The outcry when sugar barons import licences were cancelled, the military taking direct control of Kenya-Somali border to stop terrorists attacks and smuggling. The sinking of the drugs ship and arrest of drugs barons.

4 Likes

MVS ni nini? Kile inafanya nishuku hii story ni Google doesn’t seem to know much about him