REALY TEMPTED TODAY BUT I THANK GOD

Kijiji haitaki upuss aki ya nani. Nyinyi ni makalulu
[ATTACH=full]324931[/ATTACH]
[SIZE=1]Hakuna hata mtu moja amesema prez tha load for that god’s intervention poosy dodging moment jamaneni. Mnaenda jehanamu[/SIZE]

Ghaseer wewe, leta picha akiwa kwa mat…hata kama ni thermal image. La sivyo it never happened.

Hii kelele yote bila evidence utawacha ujinga lini naniii?

Bibi ako ocha sai analimwa na shamba boy nawe unalalisha badala ya ku utilise available resources, funda

:D:D:D, Zile mashetani ziko hapa walai ni hatari excess…

Sasa mtumishi amedai kuomba pussie ikaingiana akagwaya, akaona akuje kuleta testimony kwa madimoni za ukulaji wa pudesh, kile kimebaki ni yeye kumaliza alichoanza… :D:D:D

Two lessons learnt today… never ask for what you have no intention of going through with, and never start a fight you cant win (or only get into a fight if you can completely demolish or annihilate your adversary out of existence)… even a lion does not just walk into a hyena’s lair and it is the king of the jungle…

You lost me at “you sent fare back” ngui itina

I know that feeling ya kutaka tu mtu arudi… especially if events dont go how you had thought they would. Sometime back I met this chick hapo online na tukapatana tao with the hope of going for a sexapade… As we were talking, I realized she is crazy literally but really really hot. Nilifanya mahesabu nikaona huyu I have to ghost, nkaacha pesa kwa meza nikama nachukua simu, mimi kaleft. Much regret ol leaving that crazy woman however nillili pisha na the next one.

The worst huwa what you see(pic) is not what you get(in reality)
Manzi anafika akiwa very different from the fotoz. Ama amekuwa akituma picha za face akifika ni mifupa hailiki!

Weka picha ama hii story ipelekwe hekaya section.

I miss the days I would do this and let my brother eat them.

@Pastorde …hapa kuna ushududa

Gotta respect a man who can say no to something he deep down wants. Not as easy as it looks.

Yeah,but now he has the blue print to poosy acquiring.He who fights with monsters should see to it that he does not become a monster in the process. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.Lets pray he says no to all

Wisdom DETECTED. Thanks bro.

Hii mburi ni troll

Wtf… Vipi unaeza acha mboga umeletewa??
You’re just a simp, weak man detected. Shenzi!

Who is a weak man? A man who resists the clamors of passion or a man who succumbs? Don’t redefine strength.

Sometimes mtu hutaka kuwa na options za pussy tu. You don’t actually want it. Ni kama savings yaani.

So you wanted to invite a prostitute into the family house? You are pathetic. Maraya unafaa kupeleka Kwa lodging

Ulioa tena elder?