REAL MEANING Of Dynasty. Case Of Equatorial Guinea

Hehe. Huyu jamaa hawezi wacha wizi

[ATTACH=full]375898[/ATTACH]

Mwingine ni Cameroon president Paul Biya . Hata wazungu dubbed him “absentee president” guy has been in power since 1982 (40 years) and the bugger lives in France!! Tafakari hayo

You win. You got me there. Forget my conspiracy theories.

I agree with you in that an evil person has no business oppressing other people. But not in the assumption that they exist because there is no God. My view is that evil exists because good men do nothing about it. God exists, but not to do for man what man needs to do for himself–my idea of God isn’t about magic and spectacular miracles. It’s about God working through human beings, by the wisdom He has put in their minds. Support things that have value, and which you know will help you and others. Don’t render your support to oppressive laws, because life is communal, and people are controlled by the rules they agree on, collectively. If a village chooses a known bully, or the local chicken thief to be chief over them, you can guess what he will do to them once he has authority, for by then they’ll be powerless, and he will become a monster that causes them to weep and curse God.
But God doesn’t choose these people; people do, by giving power over their lives to people of dubious character! That is why it is said people get the leaders they deserve, but ignorant others claim leaders are chosen by God.
The principle is the same at all levels: oppressors and man-eaters exist because they have support from other people, creating a powerful evil governing system, otherwise an individual is nothing on his own. One man dies, and leaves everything behind, even those that demand great men to kneel before them–they go away and get forgotten. It is the gradual creation of evil administrative regimes that people need to be vigilant about.

natural resources for uncle sam and colonialists keeps him protected… blessed country

Akifungwa na nani? The family controls the nation including armed forces. And there’s no international crime he’s committed.

Poverty continues take away our dignity cz good ppl do nothing but support Instagram pics of the looters using this lovemojis

Liberia- colony for freed African American slaves. Later on, those former slaves enslaved and subjugated local Africans which started off the bloody conflicts of the 20th century.

Sierra Leone- same case with Liberia, only that these were former British slaves.

Djibouti- part of Ottoman outpost on Red Sea. Ruled by Somali and Afar sultans afterwards who signed agreements with the French. formerly French Somaliland. Will never be united as greater Somalia for many reasons, key among them being that Somalis were never united as a country in the first place.

Lesotho- former British protectorate. King Moshoe wanted protection from Boers and Zulus.

Togo- former German colony, hived off from Akan and Fang people’s. Given to French after WWI. Currently property of the Eyadema family.

Benin- formerly Dahomey, taken by French conquest of Western Yoruba kingdom. Now a standalone Republic. Its current president has suggested becoming part of the mess that is Nigeria.

Gambia- formerly British enclave along the Gambia river. Previously under 2 dictators, last one of whom was a madman called Yahya Jammeh. Now trying to find its way.

Guinea Bissau- Independence in 1975 after a brutal war against Portuguese. Current narco-state and port for smuggling South American drugs. Liberated under the late great Amilcar Cabral and PAIGC where he intended to be a lusophone, leftist African federation with Cape Verde and Sao Tome but didn’t work out due to his assassination and massive infighting part of which was encouraged by Sékou Touré.

Eswatini- kingdom formed from trauma of Shaka’s reign of terror. Sobhuza I fled as far as he could and when British showed up, managed to create a protectorate to keep Boers, Portuguese and Zulus at a distance.

E.Guinea- former Spanish colony, consisting of two territories- mainland Africa and island of Rio Muni. Independence in the 70s and linguistic differences meant it was always going to be a standalone nation.

Looting minerals from Eastern DRC, inciting wars there and with a HDI that is actually lower than Equatorial Guinea.

The man is a murderous conman

It’s a show of PR to avoid negative press in France.

More and more Frenchies are getting tired of economic migrants coming out of the countries whose dictatorships are backed by France.

That’s why Marie Le Pen has suddenly emerged as a huge political force in that country

Come on man…do i really have to explain this…everyone is fungible.

Yes explain to me who will lock him up and more importantly, on what grounds he will be locked up.

Coup…uprising?! Hell he might even end up in a morgue. Its only that he hasnt bitten the hand that feeds him that he is able to sit pretty…ukisoma post ya op grounds ziko nyingi sana.

The only people capable of arresting him are the people of EG.

Coup is unlikely coz as I said, the family is in charge of all branches of security. The current president was the nephew and 2nd in command of the army. He shot his uncle, the president in a coup.

Uprising is also unlikely given that EG’s geography makes it a tall order to form a united front necessary for a full scale revolt.[ATTACH=full]375901[/ATTACH]

the people themselves aren’t really attached to the notion of nationhood. It’s easier for them to run for greener pastures rather than stand & fight for an abstract concept.

What kind of logic is this? Now that kuna Queen of England Africans should not have qualms with thieves in their midst?

Okay…if you say so…but never say never…im sure you know of divisions and factions in security apparatus, location has no say in how these matters pan out eg libya, nationhood isnt the only driver of change eg north sudan price of boflo and other common goods…all i can say for this case is time yake bado haijafika.

Buda ya huu mjamaa akikufa ndio there will be change in power. Otherwise saa hizi hakuna kitu itahappen.

Read about the dude some years ago…and i understand the situation vizuri and i agree with you guys…but binadamu ni nani anything can happen…prezo mgani huko west africa alihepa na special forces convoy only to be nabbed or turn himself in a while later…siko chonjo on west african affairs as i type…if a wedge can be driven in the security forces backed with public agitation…una ng’oka boss…vile ulishoot uncle yako ndio vile pia wewe unaweza enda.
Pahali hatusikizani ni the possibility…you guys say its absolutely imposible…mi nasema theres a chance however slim it is.

People, don’t you ever deal with hypothetical situations? What @Lonely Lover is trying to point out is not that atatolewa but the fact that the guy still has many stupid supporters among the oppressed.

how stupid is Obiang , putting his billions in france, switzerland, USA and other european nations yet zinakuwa impounded zote? si afungue account Exim bank China afiche pesa huko zikuwa safe . akue tu na za matumizi kwa ground