re-evaluation weekend

Sometimes I get a little nervous with myself when I realize how much I’ve changed. Whether it would ever be possible to go back again.

But then sometimes I think, why should I?

I’ve changed before, I am changed now, and I will change because that’s how it is.

These are all just phases. I might not like a few, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I won’t ever be better again.

There’s not enough time in this world to hate yourself, but there’s an ample amount of time to reassess.

And so this weekend is my time alone to think about 2017.

I wish you all a productive weekend ahead

3 Likes

Barikiwa pia

Dude, you are dying. Weekend njema mwana.

change isn’t about death dude

i also like how they seamlessly manage the change from one artist to the other in the song below…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uafPAhqphrg

1 Like

you could be suffering from a mild type of clinical depression called Dysthymia, see a shrink asap before its too late

Its called growth and with vagaries of life, nothing is assured. Accept your life as it is and try to get the best out of it, only then will you get something out of it.

[ATTACH=full]73360[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

is a continuous long-term (chronic) form of depression. You may lose interest in normal daily activities, feel hopeless, lack productivity, and have low self-esteem and an overall feeling of inadequacy. These feelings last for years and may significantly interfere with your relationships, school, work and daily activities