RCC obsession with dead and idols.

Catholic faithfuls are in Nyeri again celebrating the fourth year since Sister Nyaatha was reburied in a shrine. The same denomination has a church in the same town where dead Italian WW2 soldiers are buried inside the church building. Why is the RCC so obsessed with dead people and idols? Twambieni bila mafeelings.

Pia mimi nataka kujua because in my humble opinion, all Christians are saints and the dead can’t petition for prayers, including Maria.

[ATTACH=full]204907[/ATTACH]
In religion, a relic usually consists of the physical remains of a saint or the personal effects of the saint or venerated person preserved for purposes of veneration as a tangible memorial. Relics are an important aspect of some forms of Buddhism, Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Shamanism, and many other religions.
[URL=‘https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relic’][SIZE=5]Relic - Wikipedia[/SIZE]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relic[/URL]

Not all Christian denominations keep these things.

This is how Christianity has always done it…if you disagree then yours is a different faith…

Anglicans and Lutherans reject the veneration of saints and relics

Not just Christianity this is a feature common with all religions

some protestant churches don’t.

True

Catholicism is a fake kind of Christianity. Having been founded in Europe and thoroughly westernized rather than middle east as it claims. Protestantism is an even more watered down version of christianity tailored for newcomers from other religions because it is jelly like and has no solid rules.
Catholics were and are still encouraged not to bother read the bible except for listening to the priest. This is of course practical because the bible doesnt make sense, is obsolete, displays ignorance, and its ideas are at best laughable. This is why the catholic church is one solid church till today. In fact, the catholic church is more of a social organization than anything to do with preaching about god. hizi zingine kila mtu anapayuka yeye ndio ako karibu na mungu and are mostly money making schemes.
I love catholic masses though. i am talking about the western classical music and not the third rate African attempt at repertoire of classical music. for anyone who thinks I am hating africans just know I love genuine african music too more than anything.

they are all money-making ventures

[ATTACH=full]205021[/ATTACH]

Yeshua did not, nor did he teach, venerating human remains

Rene Descartes hapo umeongea kitu ya maana

Yeshua was not a Christian, the Christians came after him.

Even muslims in some quaters have mohammed’s hair,clothes,sword and written stuff tucked away somewhere in saudi…its a mere form reverence however regarded highly in religious circles.So hapana sumbuka kwanini watu wanaweka sanamu

@Bhai,naona uko abdul land:D:D:D:D:D .we shall revisit this

That’s what most people don’t know, the Son of Man was a Jew not a Christian shida ilikuja vile alianza kuitwa Jewish Messiah. The first Christian was probably Paul and his followers

And why do Anglicans name their churched St. James, St. Peter, St. Luke etc if they don’t recognize Sainthood?

The first Christian was the Centurion who bowed down at the cross after Jesus’s death and declared “…truly He was the son of God” Mark 15 : 39