RAILA'S STATEMENT TO THE NATION ON ELECTION RESULTS

Both sides wanaweza tokea

The law says the Chairman announces what the commission members have agreed and approved.

There were illegalities and irregularities. Kirudio.

For me.
I will not waste my time.

Spot on! The elections should be repeated until RAO wins. No seriously, I don’t see any hope for this country with Ruto at the helm.

Not me.
I’ve accepted and moved on.

Be sure everywhere else where we’ve elected mps and governors Azimio tutarauka 70% …tupatane kwa debe.

He should just retire from politics by the virtue of his advanced age. He is just making a fool of himself at the moment. Inciting Kenyans to violence will blow up badly on his face. The international partners of Kenya will punish him

WTF? Results ziko kwa portal, aende ahesabu. NKT

What is there to discuss if the numbers have indicated a certain guy is leading in the % nyinyi pia kuweni serious kidogo

Rao will never be the president…akubali na aende akapumzike

:D:D:D:D:D…kunywa Bellaire beluga whiskey na unitumie bill

Raila made the constitution and he will play with it the way he wants. Ngojea mganga amuage charms kwa ground

Upuzi Tu! Ooh the figures adds up more than 100percent. Ooh the four commissioners disagree. Ooh it was not transparent, ohh some polling station were not included in the tally. But none can bring real figures (which are in the public) that can change the outcome. Neither the four commissioners nor Chebukati can change the votes cast at polling station.

It’s only a fool/diehard that cannot see through Azimio’s BS, ata sisi wenye hatujui historia ya hawa fahali waiwili can tell who is the clown/puppet/loser…you get the drift.

[ATTACH=full]459056[/ATTACH]Hawa pia walikuwa na tally yao.
[ATTACH=full]459057[/ATTACH]
https://www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2022/8/16/kenyan-observer-group-says-its-projections-tally-official-results

When will he retire and watch his grond children grow. He never gets tired despite the money he has? Hawa politicians hupumzikia literally in a 4x6?

Uploaded by who?

I was a p.o na zangu ziko exactly the way I wrote. Wait a minute, uko Kenya Gani?