Raila vs Ruto. Take the poll.

Ruto is my next president.
For the first time let do away with this first/independence families

[ATTACH=full]417598[/ATTACH]

Ruto is the man. Let’s turn the system over it’s head.

zoea Raila kama Raisi wako and mark this reply

Oh how I wish that the majority in here would wake up and see the reality before them …

The very survival of this Nation …

Wheelbarrows and their bottom-up peddlers will soon be a thing of the past …

So…
Crawl of of you Tribal and Ethinc Cocoons, embrace the necessary “Change Prescriptions” and devote your energies towards the achievement of noble goals …

Hii poll inaonyesha that most masturbators support Ruto. Anyway, Mkianza kuongea siasa nitajitoa hapa. Please, maneno ya siasa pelekeni kwa forum ya politics. Of course we already know who the 5th is.

Wacha makasiriko. Ruto the 5th

No-one give a fuq ukijitoa

@admin ongeza A Dog Kwa poll.

Waah, the silent majority

The Pied Piper of Sugoi … :D:D

[ATTACH=full]417765[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]417770[/ATTACH]

Those among you in here who are well schooled probably know this tale and the moral of the story … :D:D:D

Acha uchungu @Jungu Kuu

The poll results have been quite consistent

Stick to your low IQ occupation of feeding us with momo pictures

IQ is a word that I doubt you can even spell …
But you can begin with the simple task of minding your own simpleton business and upgrading your backward manners …:mad:

Tuko ngangare Vaite

IQ is not a word but rather two words you momo-fanatic simpleton lowlife.

Wah! Yaani imefika hapa

Even me. I would be pleasantly surprised if RAO won the poll on KTalk. KTalk being the only forum on which everyone is cocksure that the Supreme Mganga of the Republic is a Kitendawili hell bent on the confoundment of dolts. Like all good vitendawili are naturally wont to. Cheki: I shall speak in parables so that ye may know what has been hidden since the foundation of this world." Thus saith the Mganga of Nazareth

Of course you would. Naturally. Wewe ni mkundu wa umbwa tu. Bottom up yours deep inside there yani. You don’t really have a choice. It is what it is. You are the stink you are.

A

ati whaat