Raila is back to the opposition... Aanza kukashifu Jubilee

Tinga akiamua kusimamisha hii nchi tena ita simama. At least half of the country is still solidly behind him. Only stupid jubileediots think that juu wamepeana handshake wame neutralize the disaffection felt in this large section of the population. Ata wakipewa wale wakikuyu wote wajinga plus all kaleos, kura zingine watatoa wapi. Your beloved uncke grossly overestimates his poplularity nationwide based on just a few pockets here and there where a few people have fallen for his propaganda.

The Moi orphans will tremble and pee in their pants the moment hii simba itaanza kuguruma tena.

Meehn, enyewe uunye must be really daft if he believes he can contain tinga in a way that can bring to an end his political ambition.

Jaramogi asked one question shortly before he passed on that is yet to be answered; mimi mumeniweza, je, huyu mtawezana na yeye kweli? (referring to his heavily radicalized son Raila)

Nakwambia hii game bado haijaanza

Hii yako ni mshuto ya Punda.

Sweety that’s too much negative energy against Raia mkuu, sip some water

This is the only worthy response to all the political discussions we have in the jiji.
Its too early my friends…yall just sound like broken records regurgitating the same old arguements and theories under different topics.
Anyway i repeat ‘Nakwambia hii game bado haijaanza’…tieni macho.

:DThat was yesterday. Today is another day so I have packed him to one side.

Lonely Lover…tuwache:D. Tuko on the campaign trails…wacha tupige domo. We have to hold their feet to the fire…as we partake in the musical chairs dance.

Dynasty ni mamayake…hehehe

Huyu mzee na matusi waa

He already messed up by agreeing to handshake. No matter how hard he will be trying to avoid being involved kwa issue ya jubilee, this is how we will drag him back.
[ATTACH=full]346036[/ATTACH]

hii chuki yote huwa ya nini? Here you are trying to empathise with gays na kunguru sugu yule anaitwa koki. Yet the kiuk in you cannot even give baba the benefit of doubt, Kweli hii sio double standards? How can you hate a someone for no reason at all? Ebu leo tuambie ni shamba yenu gani baba ashawai iba?

Are you comparing Jakuon to a ‘kunguru’ and gays? meaning you rate him so low by KT stds? yawaa sijui nicheke. Your campaign strategy is always upside down.
Who told you I don’t have my reasons after watching him in 2013 and 2017? tembelea hizo videos on you tube ain’t here to do the dirty legwork for you. I hold one vote… always remember that so what I say does not mean dolt.
Ateeeeeee niwambie ni shamba gani yetu aliiba, err wewe na nani Jathurwa? I will tell you God’s honest truth zetu hawezani nazo. Well secured. Lastly I don’t owe you Jengs any explanation. Have you ever seen me asking you why you hate UhuruRuto… well when you did? never!

Nota bene…I will never support Jakuon but this is just me…msukumie kura kwingine not in my yardie. Like we are supposed to feel sorry for him …eeeeish…your comparisons are so lame…so I am out.

i dont argue with people who piss sitting

Why is it that Odmers are never far away from small time matusi when cornered? you asked me questions and I answered. Simply who are you to demand an explanation as to why I don’t support Jakuon? Weeee …mna mambo na mkingia hiyo SH tutaona moshi.

That is what people were saying in 2018 when Ruto started TangaTangaring all over the place kumbe mkora alikua anapanda mbegu. Now everyone else is reacting to his Hustler narrative, the Kieleweke camp have been unable to counter for the last 2.5 years and if they do not find a stronger alternative they are going to lose in 2022.

Rao and Kieleweke need to forget about BBI and focus on 2022.

matusi gani? or you piss standing?

There you go again. I piss sitting but I have my views and I am entitled to them.

Sawa…but Ruto didnt sneak up and sucker punch kieleweke…naaah…kieleweke bet on the wrong horse and under estimated Ruto to their own folly.
Now just because Hustler narrative has spread like bush fire dont mean Ruto is home and dry…i think Ruto should have crafted his own pentagon alà Tinga…who can vigorously push Hustler agenda to their respective tribes JUST INCASE Uhuru reigns him in via state agencies…coz right now bila Ruto i dont think theres anyone who can pick up the baton.

I have nothing to say about Tinga…he betrayed the cause…hope he flunks na anyimwe mkate nusu.

But heres my beef…none of us…even the so called elites learned urban millenials…none of us mentions or even thread alternatives such as THIRD WAY PARTY or KONGAMANO LA MAGEUZI… RAO RUTO and the likes get massive airplay coz we give it to them free of charge…mbona tusiwalenge tu kapsaa and start engaging and strategising with these other alternatives…surely for how long will this bullshit continue!!!

WATU WE HAVE OPTIONS hata kongamano na aukot waki amua ku work together tuanze kuset up grass root structures na literacy campaigns…we can beat Ruto at his own game.

Hii ujinga ya 2 horse race iishe bana…Ruto hatatuokoa neither will Agwambo nor Musalia Kalonzo Gideon Weta…

Enyewe tuna macho na hatuoni…mi niambie 3rd way alliance na Kongamano la mageuzi ndio tutaongea.

Hehehe. You make me laugh!