raila and ruto coalition

Ruto is in his 2nd term as DP and the constitution bars him from seeking a 3rd term as DP

hii siasa ni stress tupu , but tinga bado anakula kura yangu 2022 …we all know he saved uhuru’s govt and hizi developments za railway , walkways na ports all have rao’s handwriting …i still believe in rao , anafaa acheze kama yeye and outsmart dynasties and wheelbarrows…bado ako na chance

Whatever WSR goes with. I go. If I send Kenyatta home I am good.

Uhuru did not pass BBI to make Ruto anything.
And hustler is a useless opposition leader he is afraid of being removed from the feeding trough

As a pre-election pact Ruto & Raila is dead on arrival. Ruto has nothing to gain from aligning with Raila before the election. In fact he risks alienating people wha are with him solely because they are anti-Raila. What should worry state house is what happens if Team Cerelac wins and BOTH Ruto and Raila cry foul. That could be dicey.

I too am open to any anti-Uhuru project arrangement.

We don’t respect the constitution. Uhuru has no plans of retiring. Very sad state of affairs.

Where there is smoke…
Saturday, March 6, 2021 – Former Prime Minister Raila Odinga’s elder brother, Dr. Oburu Odinga, has hinted that his brother may work with Deputy President William Ruto in the 2022 presidential election.
In an interview with KTN News on Friday, Dr. Oburu said Ruto and Raila’s differences are political and not personal and therefore, the two can still work together if circumstances necessitated.

https://kenyan-post.com/2021/03/shock-as-dr-oburu-odinga-says-raila-odinga-could-work-with-dp-ruto-in-the-2022-presidential-election-look/

I can see why it would make sense for Raila would want to work with Ruto. But I don’t see how it makes sense for Ruto to work with Raila.

raila has a huge following , tried and tested…

But a significant percentage of Ruto’s following is decidedly anti-Raila. He’d be committing suicide to abandon them.

My deer @Waithelelo, wachana na hio ratish haikupeleki poa. Sasa uncle Machos akisema RaiaMkuu tosha, utamfuata tu kama hizi mbuzi zingine

If you want to know the true colour of the politicians, then check where their personal interests are concerned. Being anti RaiaMkuu is a sure ticket to be elected/re-elected especially in our back yard and RV, but deep down the majority legislatures don’t feel the hustler bullcrap. It’s all about survival

I am a woman on 2 missions. Number 1 is to dislodge the Kenyattas and their minions. Number 2 ensuring Jakuon does not enter State House. Actually the person wakueka Ratish Chini ni wewe. You guys have been on a high when you thought Uhuru was aiding Jakuon and you were now cool with rigging. I will tell straight up hakuna mahali Uhuru is guiding Jakuon. Jakuon has been played again.

Which region are you from please…

Kunguru yule mnono hafugiki

Let him tell us his region. Hehehe

Ata Raila ni dynasty asitupime nani. Raila babayake amekufa kwa siasa

Mayakos county