Raila 48,Uhuru 47

Infotrak poll says Game over .

Margin of error. +2pc

President Uhuru Kenyatta and National Super Alliance presidential candidate Raila Odinga are in a dead heat race for State House with 15 days to General Elections according to a new opinion poll released by research firm Infotrak.

In the new Infotrak poll, opposition leader Raila Odinga leads President Kenyatta by 1 percent with 47 percent but six percent of Kenyans are undecided.

https://citizentv.co.ke/news/raila-ahead-of-uhuru-in-new-infotrak-poll-171278/

UOTP

6 Likes

Ambitho does her magic rabbit out of hat. Why was she denying the poll when it leaked?

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]114267[/ATTACH]

10 Likes

Even a fool can accurately predict Ombitho’s polls.

1 Like

Nani alikuwa ameambia babuon tunahitaji atuulizie maswali,kwani huwa tunaenda Church na yeye?

Fake account but I wouldn’t expect you to know

5 Likes

And why should I know and I am not a follower of that old man who is suffering from senile dementia?

You can see the difference between the two handles but as I said hata hio haujui

2 Likes

UOTP

3 Likes

Pathetic mofo…are you the president, I bet you are one hell of a peasant. Alafu have you ever heard of a parody account? I guess you haven’t.

3 Likes

Polls are fake…the fight is very tight…this is not 70+1

3 Likes

48 /47 is not tight ? I assume tight is when it’s difficult to decide the winner.

I thought the good lady had categorically said that they had not yet conducted a poll?

This is just silly…

1 Like

Your pops?

She was telling your ilk that feels like they can at anytime demand for poll results that you never paid for from a private company to ÂŁuck off.

Brare fukin niwache and if it hurts you, nitafute

Alikufa kitambo alipofikishwa miaka kama ya huyu ya kusumbua lakini hakuwa ameanza kusumbua kama huyu

Meanwhile IPSOS has it that if it is a two horse race Uhuru has 52% and Raila 48%

http://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/Kenya-General-Election-Ipsos-poll-/1950946-4028358-yksn0f/index.html

Ipsos also found that 61pc of Kenyans think that Kenya is headed in the wrong direction

2 Likes