Raha jipe mdau

There is young guy on Tiktok who normally interviews random strangers on the streets.

Most of them are usually elderly people mostly in their 60s and 70s.
When asked about their regrets or what they would have done different if they were younger…most of them say:

I wish I enjoyed life when I had the energy. I worked so hard only to retire with zero energy to enjoy the fruits of my labour.

Money is not a guarantee to a fulfilling life. It’s not happiness. If you think you will be contented when you have enough money, well, think again coz money is never enough.

Raha jipe: Enjoy the Thrills of the moment. Do not postpone it coz it may never come again.

Immediate Family is very important. These are the only people that truly care about you.

Unaskia @uwesmake ? Usizeekee kwa muhindi priss.

Jipe Raha Mdau.

16 Likes

Very true.Work hard,invest,fuck these women,go for road trips,eat in fine restaurants,occasionally visit taverns for the supposed 'lowlifes’just to appreciate life and not to take the little you have for granted,give back to the society,occasionally visit a childrens’s home,even if you dont have anything to give just offer your labour,tell them this afternoon walete nyama zote zenye zinakatwa uzikate kate,utaletewa 30kgs ungánga’ne nayo for2hours,take trips around the world,tembea zanzibar,tembea thailand,deenya madem wa huko,compare wao na huko,by the time uko na 60mirrions kwa account with zero energy,there will be very little that you havent seen in this earth.
Of importance is not to forget to take care of your health;eat right,go to the gym and lift heavy,go for runs.If you take care of your health consistently from a young age you will not use your money traversing the world looking for medical care.Instead you will be traverrsing the world trying to satisfy your insatiable appetite for good food,expotic destinations and prewall soft meats.

16 Likes

Navy seal nimetesa elder complete with evidence since kitambo

1 Like

Enigma umeongea kaa mtu hako enlightened kimawazo isipokua shida hapa ni ati; your own known (by self admission) lifestyle and life choices contradicts every word of wisdom u wrote in this piece.
Agwambo tunajua wee kazi nikushinda btwn Nairobi na Copitc hospital juu ya lifestyle diseases and moving btwn dingy lit bars , brothels and downtown backstreets alleys… chasing after dowdy looking prostitutes who have seen better days on the job while drinking cheap beer and liquor (keg ya black na chrome ya mtaro). @Agwambo ni mtu bure bloody fuckin’ sana nowadays… nyangau

2 Likes

Joke’s on you mi si Agwambo

3 Likes

boo booing GIF

1 Like

Niaje agwambo

1 Like

niaje @Agwambo

Poa sana @tall_mnyama_everywhe

Hii ni bs ya motivational speakers

1 Like

wacha kureply kwa text yako

2 Likes

Kuna enda aje uku mkuu kwani agwambo alibadilisha handle

1 Like

Akona handle mbili extra. @mwalimu jini pia ni yeye

1 Like

Mi si Agwambo.Uki click profile ya @Agwambo utaona ali join three days ago.

1 Like

Why is the kijiji obsessed with my handle? Napata over 30 notifications per day banae

3 Likes

Why is the kijiji obsessed with my handle? Napata over 30 notifications per day banae

Sasa mi ntajuajae na mimi ni @Minomolokanyunja ? By the way Agwas bibi alirudi ama bado unadinya sistake?

3 Likes

:green_emoji: :green_emoji: :green_emoji: :green_emoji:
Happy Man City GIF by BT Sport

3 Likes

Mkuu, hiyo ni ngori. Afadhali nikule lanye za Calabash na Sophia Joy banae.

1 Like

Ngori aje na last year ulitupatia hekaya venye uliingiza lwambo kwa mdomo ya sister in law karibu upatikane Agwas?

5 Likes