Radio Africa to retrench half the workforce

Amefanya.

KBC is the problem. Sirkal is the problem. KBC was created by the BBC.

The BBC is massive. Why? Because their govt is hands off. Their queen never interfered with their media so they thrived. There was even money flowing from BBC and the state to support massive films like James Bond. So their industry diversified and grew.

Meanwhile in Kenya, Jomo and Moi crashed KBC as well as theatre. The best writers e.g Ngugi wa Thiong’o and many others ran away or left that industry.

Rowan Atkinson for instance used to insult the queen live live on national TV on his numerous tv shows before he became MR.Bean. But the state never crashed him. British comedians e.g John Cleese are very crass.
If you listen to the Top gear guys they are very crass. And they have been that way for decades since the 80s. Jomo could murder your ass over a joke.

It’s made in a Hollywood basement.

Umemaliza kutombwa mkia na wariahe?

I’m not sure what disgusts me more: your drab effeminate troll rhetoric or loud gây fetishes. Either way, it’s good that you’ve embraced your queer side.

Get out of the closet now.

[ATTACH=full]483927[/ATTACH]

Umemaliza kutombwa mkia na abdi?

[MEDIA=giphy]H6W9H29kVsUI2hJE90[/MEDIA]

Jalapeno much? :smiley:

:smiley: Try habanero.

[SIZE=3]On @Sidindi Bey’s clit.[/SIZE]

Umemaliza kudinywa mkia na abdi?

Now that you’re out of the closet, I’d like you to know that you don’t have to live on a strict cum-only diet anymore. Throw in some onions. And go easy on the laxatives.

Umemaliza kudinywa na abdi abdouba?

Some broccoli would also help.

Picante

Africa is the next frontier

When they close, what happens to their license and station? Does it go quiet?

Hiyo memo though. Ati to “everyone”…

They should start with this glorified bimbo …:D:D

[ATTACH=full]483991[/ATTACH]

Walianza na mwenye kuchapisha memo aka communication manager, hii draft Patti Cukoo akapatia kisorokwinyo wake 1st yr aliokota hapo UON akamfanya ‘interim PA’

Kisorokwinyo pia akanyage frame.