Racist Piers Morgan Fired For Trolling Meghan Markle Over Oprah Interview...

Piers Morgan, who prompted backlash and an investigation from the UK’s media regulator over comments about Prince Harry and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, will depart “Good Morning Britain,” ITV abruptly announced Tuesday.

[ATTACH=full]353517[/ATTACH]

“Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave Good Morning Britain,” ITV said in a short statement.
“ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add.”

Morgan did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

[ATTACH=full]353516[/ATTACH]

Earlier in the day, Morgan walked off the “Good Morning Britain” set after he was skewered by a co-host for his criticism of Harry and Meghan.

After Oprah Winfrey’s interview with Harry and Meghan — in which Meghan revealed she had previously had suicidal thoughts and said a royal family member had raised concerns about the skin tone of her child — Morgan made a number of comments lampooning the couple.
He said on Twitter on Monday that it was “just another reminder that anyone who criticizes Meghan Markle is deemed a racist bully.”
He also questioned on Monday’s show whether she was being truthful about having suicidal thoughts, comments he has since tried to walk back.
UK media regulator Ofcom said it had received over 41,000 complaints about the program as of Tuesday afternoon. “We have launched an investigation into Monday’s episode of Good Morning Britain under our harm and offence rules,” it said in a statement on Twitter.
On Tuesday, Morgan faced criticism from his own colleague.

“I understand that you [Morgan] don’t like Meghan Markle, you’ve made it so clear a number of times on this program,” said “Good Morning Britain” co-host Alex Beresford. “And I understand that you’ve got a personal relationship with Meghan Markle, or had one and she cut you off,” he added.
“Has she said anything about you since she cut you off? I don’t think she has, but yet you continue to trash her,” Beresford said.
At that point, Morgan got up and, while walking off the set, said, “Okay, I’m done with this, sorry, no, sorry… see you later, sorry, can’t do this.”

Oprah Winfrey’s interview with Prince Harry and his wife Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, has highlighted the hugely significant relationship between the British royals and the U.K.'s tabloid newspapers. The tabloids are obsessed with the royal family — because the royal family sells papers.

[ATTACH=full]353519[/ATTACH]

But while “everybody loved” Meghan’s honesty and reveled in her fairy tale wedding to the prince, Kelvin MacKenzie, the former editor of the U.K.'s top-selling tabloid newspaper, The Sun, said the British public soon fell out of love with the duchess.

The royal family has relied for decades on positive coverage by the tabloids to justify its very existence.

"Worried that Meghan was winning the PR battle," MacKenzie told CBS News, the family known colloquially in Britain as
“The Firm” has now been using the media to fend off a threat.

"I think the way she is reported [on] is done in a manner which is to make her look bad," he told CBS News’ Holly Williams.
“Because people want that.”

Public polling in the U.K. shows Meghan’s approval ratings eclipsed by those of Queen Elizabeth II, Prince William and his wife Kate, and even Camilla, the wife of William and Harry’s father Prince Charles. But who shaped that public opinion in the first place? Journalist Ayesha Hazarika said it was the powerful, sometimes “vicious” tabloids themselves — with headlines ranging from racist, to ridiculous.

The Sun is not merely the most-read tabloid in Britain, it’s the widest circulated newspaper, period, by a long shot.
In fact, the top four newspapers in Britain, by circulation, are all tabloids.

"There’s a bit of a rule, which is, you should never take the tabloid press on," Hazarika told Williams.
“They’re so powerful. They’ll squash you forever.”

But that’s exactly what the Duchess of Sussex did, directly, with lawsuits and public complaints.

There would be no news if Meghan was white.

yep

homodemocrats,

leftwing liberals Obama guyz in britain want to finish the monarchy. maybe munataka a homosexual, abortion king in UK

fucking liberals always making everything about race its no wonder black men hardly strive to excel over there coz of the victim mentality bs they have been made to believe in.

Beta males problems

[ATTACH=full]353576[/ATTACH]

She wants privacy so much that she’s organizing interviews with Oprah nkt

@Purple cancel culture ndio hio.

They have officially cancelled him in both America and the UK for simply airing his views.This is the world Obama has created.

Just a few minutes ago one of the moderator’s cancelled my thread on Hunter Biden because he supports Biden.

Democracy is dead.

[MEDIA=twitter]1369254752337485834[/MEDIA]

Meanwhile black kids continue killing each other in Chicago but that is not headline news.

There is a new race. It’s called the liberal race.

White, Black, Asian, Latino, Liberal.

Meghan is a liberal and therefore she is “right” and everyone is wrong and should be cancelled.

Kudos to Piers, this Megan debacle is getting stuffy.

Kunyans and Stockholm syndrome and sympathising with wazungus who see them as trash haha lmao. Endeleeni kulamba wazungu matako.

She wears the trousers in that relationship.

Piers the pompous oaf met his waterloo. He epitomises the British media v well. He did his fair share of trolling Meghan.

Morgan and Markle started out on good terms by following each other on Twitter in 2015 and often communicated virtually.

But a year later, things went south for the pair when Markle allegedly “ghosted” Morgan after they went for drinks in London on the same night she allegedly met now-husband Prince Harry.

“At this point, I was indeed laboring under the massive misapprehension that we were friends. I was wrong,” Morgan wrote in a 2018 Daily Mail column. “She met Prince Harry at the dinner that night, went on a solo date with him the next night, and I never heard from her again. Not a word. I’d been ghosted.”

[ATTACH=full]353657[/ATTACH]
Meghan Markle and Piers Morgan have a complex history.Getty Images

[SIZE=6]Friends before foes[/SIZE]
Despite Markle’s alleged snub, Morgan initially defended her against critics when her relationship with the royal went public.

“Ambitious about her career as an actress, yes. But there’s nothing wrong with that, and she’s genuinely talented as fans of her TV show ‘Suits’ will know,” he wrote in his December 2016 column. “More importantly, she seemed to have a real and touching concern for the future of the planet and its more impoverished and vulnerable members.

“As for Meghan’s suitability, consider this: she’s lived life a bit, professionally and sexually, and is not a naive 19-year-old virgin like Diana,” he said, referring to Prince Harry’s late mother, Lady Diana Spencer.

[SIZE=6]Tables are turned[/SIZE]
His glowing reviews didn’t last long, however, and Morgan began to rethink his views on Markle in 2018, the year she and Prince Harry tied the knot.

He wrote in a column that after he was “ghosted” by the Los Angeles native, she left him “suspicious and cynical” about her.

“Meghan Markle is a self-obsessed professional actress who has landed the role of her life and is determined to milk it for all she’s worth,” he wrote in the Daily Mail at the time.

Since then, Morgan has consistently been a harsh critic of Markle and has written more than 30 Daily Mail columns criticizing her in the years that followed, according to ABC.

[SIZE=6]The crowning point[/SIZE]

Things hit a breaking point in March 2021 when Morgan walked off the “Good Morning Britain” set during a heated discussion on Meghan and Prince Harry’s Oprah interview with colleague Alex Beresford.

Morgan was openly critical of Meghan and Harry’s decision to do an interview about their experience with the royal family and called the ordeal a “two-hour trash-a-thon” of the royals and “an absolutely disgraceful betrayal of The Queen and the royal family.”

Beresford then slammed Morgan for his harsh opinions on the royal couple, saying, “I understand that you don’t like Meghan Markle. You’ve made it so clear a number of times on this program, and I understand that you had a personal relationship with Meghan Markle and she cut you off.”

He added, “Has she said anything about you after she cut you off? She’s entitled to cut you off if she wants to. And yet you continue to trash her.”

Morgan then walked off the set in a huff, calling his co-star’s words “diabolical.” He later tweeted that he was just “annoyed” by Beresford’s comments, so he “went for a little cool-down and came back to finish the discussion.”

[SIZE=6]Over-throne[/SIZE]
Hours later, Morgan stepped down from his position on the show.

“Following discussions with ITV, Piers Morgan has decided now is the time to leave ‘Good Morning Britain,’” the network said in a statement. “ITV has accepted this decision and has nothing further to add.”

Shortly after quitting the show, Morgan doubled down on his opinions of Markle, saying he still did not believe her claims against the royal family. The next morning, he continued his tirade and told reporters, “I don’t believe almost anything that comes out of her mouth and I think the damage she’s done to the British monarchy and to the Queen at a time when Prince Philip is lying in hospital is enormous and frankly contemptible.”

[ATTACH=full]353658[/ATTACH]

In her candid interview with Oprah, the former actress opened up about having suicidal thoughts amid the pressure of dealing with the British media and royal expectations. They also revealed that someone in the royal family had “concerns” over son Archie’s skin color.

The Queen has since issued a statement on the tell-all, saying, “The issues raised, particularly that of race, are concerning. Whilst some recollections may vary, they are taken very seriously and will be addressed by the family privately. Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members.”

[SIZE=6]After the mighty have fallen[/SIZE]
Markle reportedly lodged a formal complaint to ITV after Morgan claimed she was lying about her experiences with Buckingham Palace.

The public, however, has had mixed reactions to the back-and-forth between Morgan and Markle.

While stars like Beyoncé, Hugh Jackman and Jameela Jamil cheered for Team Markle, Sharon Osbourne and Morgan’s son sided with the journalist.

@piersmorgan I am with you. I stand by you,” Osbourne tweeted following his “Good Morning Britain” departure. “People forget that you’re paid for your opinion and that you’re just speaking your truth.”

Are you so totally incapable of summing up your own thoughts on stuff? We have read all these over a long period. This interview with Oprah is just something the couple will regret soon. They cannot fight the monarchy and the media moguls. Impossible. The comeback will be lethal and savage. I pray they survive it.

Those are your thots?.. So original! :D:D:D

I don’t come here dragging stuff from google. This is stuff we have read in our daily papers for years. Why can you not post a para of what you think is going on? are you afraid of your formed opinions? I repeat again the couple will regret and Harry is the loser in all this. Not her. No pre-nup with a 2 bit American Actress!!!