Rachier by Miguna

CROOKED Ambrose Rachier is a devil worshipper. Daniel arap Moi and other KANU crooks used Rachier and other devil worshippers to PLUNDER the Karura Forest. But, of course, the Githeri Media would never mention that even in a whisper. He and others like Amos Wako, conman Raila Odinga, SK Macharia, despot Uhuru Kenyatta, etc. HIDE in SECRET DEVILISH societies to MESS UP the country.

Ambrose Rachier is a devil worshipper. He cannot compare PUBLIC OATHS physicians, advocates and those elected to public office take in the OPEN with SHADY FREEMASON OATHS they take naked in DUNGEONS. Freemasons do their evil deeds in DARKNESS. We challenge them to operate OPENLY.

For Ambrose Rachier and his fellow DEVIL WORSHIPPERS to convince anyone that FREEMASONRY is a honourable thing, let them PUBLISH the names of all their members, OPEN UP their TEMPLES of SIN and RECRUIT both men and women PUBLICLY. CROOKS won’t do that in a million years.

Ambrose Rachier hails from dirt poor Gem in Siaya County. If FREEMASON are champions of CHARITY, how many schools, hospitals, orphanages and shelters for the homeless have they built? How many scholarships has Rachier funded? No wonder he KILLED Gor Mahia with his devil worship.

We are going to sacrifice you to our lord Lucifer

Interview the interviewer looks very nervous. He’s afraid of being sacrificed ama?

https://fb.watch/fW0n3xHG1q/

what grade is this guy in ?

It’s not really grade level but the full use of mental faculties that he lacks.

Truman Kapondi:
I think you know better than to join Miguna in being a little disjointed upstairs. Seriously, the man believes he is the single most competent human being that walked the face of the planet. Everyone else is either a “conman” or “devil worshipper” and all that crap.

You are an unfortunate minority if you are reduced to looking up to Miguna as a role model of anything political

What’s your take on free masonry?

Its a devil worship cult. As MM says why do they need to hide if everything they do is above board?

I also don’t know him. How do you know him or are you in that cult?

I would rather be a minority than believe that a demonic cult is a good thing. Can you openly tell us why you defend them or are you part of them?

I agree with you.
The reason I dislike Rao.

We

We need free masons kuchonga mawe and reduce the cost of building

Raila’s name had been tarnished by Miguna in that post you put up. and yet thou holdeth thy tongue ?

Protestants have also been referring Catholics as Idol worshippers and the Pope as the antichrist.
Yet if you scrutinise these evangelicals, you find most unholy or ungodly things that have happened in the past are from these churches. Remember the mass suicides in Uganda and USA? You have seen those pastors undressing women in churches and impregnating young ngeos.
We all are guilty of having a holier than thou attitude.

there used to be a villager who used to put masonic stuff including their rolls and agendas for the nairobi lodge. lakini nyinyi na ufala yenu, you cannot access anything beyond the tenth page. nini inakuwanga mbaya na nyinyi?

10th page?
There is a thread which is still active in this Kijiji and it was the very fisrt post by the then @admin.
Tafuta hio thread utaipata. Don’t be Rizi.

[ATTACH=full]469549[/ATTACH]

this is what I am talking about. make any random search. it is limited to 10 pages only. it never gives older result even when you are sure about the content.

[MEDIA=twitter]1576819447025008640[/MEDIA]

Amechomea law firm bana

Damn. He didn’t even inform his partner.

That he preforms pro-bono masonry in his spare time ? That’s excess prudence and utterly unnecessary