R Kelly has really hit the wall... dont joke with women

After pussy carousel siku hizi anakula nani akiwa jela. Aki chimpanzees na nyege. This is a man who used to have hundreds of the thousands of fans. Still nigga.Still Nigga

2 Likes

Madam, what if I told you he is innocent?

R Kelly was set up by his buddies in the industry. They threw him to the wolves to save themselves.

They sacrificed him – Just as they did to Michael Jackson, and as they’re attempting to do to Diddy.

Regardless, I’m still bumping “Ignition” in my S560 4Matic on a daily basis.

1 Like

You yourself is a victim of accidental rape

1 Like

Your bumping is not going to help the man, we endelea tuu kubump. He looks terrible. Atleast he has money to enjoy commisery goodies but he looks seriously depressed. In these countries with fidelity to the law don’t feelanga free sana especially if you are bleck. Keep to the straight line like Denzel and you are good but if you let fame go to your head and you don’t live in a lawless country like Kenya shauri yako

1 Like

Lawless country you say! You woke up with a dick in your mouth? Ask Jowie or currently DJ Joe Mfalme about lawlessness, they will bitterly differ with you. Ni vile siku Yako haijafika

1 Like

Ignition Remix and slow wind are my all time favourites from R-Kelly.

1 Like

I thought jail birds amepata crooner but the way he looks I don’t think he’s doing any singing even in the shower. He looks suicidal and probably alcoholic too. Black men learn that white lands don’t value you. And also that blecks can’t mess around like white people do. It happened to all the big stars from OJ to Cosby. I’m not black I’m OJ. No nigga you just a black guy like the rest in the white man’s eyes ikianza upuzi, your Massa must put you in your place. Though I was never his huge fan I liked that song I missing you. Lakini molesting children at 14 years and grooming them as early as age 8 is where I drew the line, when I saw his photo at a basketball game when she was 8, I was sick to my stomach. Never listened to his music ever again. What kind of animal will groom an 8 year old girl and make a sex tape when she is 14,pissing on the child? Let’s not even go to Aliyah. That gorilla deserves every bit of the suffering he’s going through. It’s one thing to molest adults but a child? That’s where we draw the line. Kids are off limits for any sexual activities until they are old enough to give consent. This chimpanzee was disgusting. I read that the girl is now a serious drug addict bcz of how she was molested and groomed by R Kelly.

@TrumanCapote :

He is done and dusted …
He comes out of there deranged , depressed and hooked on drugs …
End of the line …:relieved:

1 Like

How’s he able to get a beer in federal prison? That’s Stella beer

1 Like

Huyu Ako VIP Jail. Anakula prewall soft meat Kila siku

In Sodom there are Private Prisons.

Prison is big business

Money talks!!! Iliwekwa kwa boot ya mfungwa

2 Likes

Mimi ni mutu wa snoop dogg, the one and only doggfather. Sitambui other nighas.

Waaah drinking a beer in jail. He’s extremely talented . But he brought it on himself. They prosecuted him the first time and failed. He went back to doing the same thing. The second time they got him.

1 Like

Jail is full of people who break rules what did you expect? If Kenyan jails have hard drugs…

Pussy is dangerous.

1 Like