Quick question guys

Yours is a sad case… You should still stand with her in her suffering… whether she is your GF or not… do what you can for a disease is really not anybody’s choice.

I prayed for her quick recovery.Cant go all the way and call her.Will be opening old wounds.May even make her cancer worse.The disease needs internal toughness.Opening old wounds will make her worse.

Never. Huko kulikuwa zoo. I used to do decent mamas wenye najitongozea.

How do you fck older women? I mean kwanza those in fifties and above? How does it feel? Are they not extremely controlling? There is a retired widowed mama aged 60 who has been all over me for a few years and I know that she wants me to fck her but I cannot bring myself to it… How now? Again, in the first place may be the husband was killed by HIV and she wants me to follow suit and kill my wife too, because mist likely she will insist dry fry if I ever gave in… what attracts you do oooolder women? Are they responsive? Do they even wet it ama wanatumia lubes? Do they even enjoy it really?

They really enjoy it… Kuna mama fulani almost 80 alinyanduliwa na kijana mdogo alafu sijui ilijulikana aje… Uyo kijana akachukuliwa na akashtakiwa rape… Kwa korti uyo mama alisema ile utamu aliskia hawezi kubali uyo kijana afungwe

Wow! I always thought that after 50 or 60 they are done and dusted and that the husband has to look for the honey elsewhere!

They enjoy it even in old age. Kuna jamaa kwa village yetu alishikwa akikula uroda with his grandmother who was about 80 years old. Shosh alikuwa tu anapokea kijiti Kwa furaha na kusema,“hapo Baba hapo sasa”.