Question for elders and car enthusiasts

So what will.you say about probox and NZE drivers?

Wa probox tulisha kubali hao ni mental case…don’t even glance at him when he’s overtaking you.

Produce more copies of this and make sure kila talker amepata copy. Swafi saidi

One of them overtook me along the Londiani Muhoroni road nikiwa na Discovery and from the way he eyeballed me, ni kama alikuwa anataka race. The boyish thing in me kicked in briefly nikataka kumuonesha vumbi but somehow I found a way of suppressing it. Watu ghaseer sana.

:D:D:D

I have a jeep 3.7ltr v6… Every time i race i end up loosing coz I’ll end up using the most fuel…

True in addition to endangering everyone including the fool you are racing. Reserve that power for passing traffic na kurudi kwa lane.
It always amazes me how someone might think that a 1500cc NA petrol engine can race and outrun a 3000cc turbocharged diesel or in your case a 3700cc petrol engine probably turbocharged.

Ktalk billionaires don’t drive, they are driven!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Facts kabisa. Hii ndio survival tip

1.Usiwahi tailgate bus kama zile za Mombasa while overtaking and assuming you’re safe behind them and can squeeze in right after they get in.
2.While overtaking,don’t assume the oncoming driver will slow down for you or give you way to get back in your lane.Give yourself enough space,not force it.

Nimelala kwa kichaka a few times because of ignorance

I learnt this first hand on the Northern Bypass one day while heading to Two Rivers. My life flashed before my eyes and had the oncoming lorry not swerved, I would’t be alive. I owe that driver a beer or two.

Being one with the car. Every time you get on the wheel just understand the moti, how it accelerates,breaking system, corner navigations etc. 15 years with no accident or scratch on my wheels.

As a driver in Kenya, below is a must;

1. Some snacks or food kwa gari ni muhimu incase you have to spend a long time on the road due to unforeseen snarl ups.
  2. Ata kama gari ni mpya, always have a kibuyu ya kubeba gede. You might be forced to reroute and gas stations are not evenly distributed in major roads in Kenya.
  3. Know a bit about simple car mechanics ama have a speed dial to your trusted mechanic.
  4. Do not be the good samaritan on the roads. Utanyang’anywa kila kitu.
  5. Avoid unnecessary road rage and always be prepared for the worst.
  6. Usibishane na madereva wa ma3, they have nothing to loose unless you are a big fish in Kenya.
  7. Defensive driving ni muhimu. It’s all about how to not expose yourself and playing it safe whenever you are on the road.
  8. Don’t share your car keys with anyone else. Moti inaogopa mikono mob.

What’s your average speed on the highway?

You are the only sane driver and everyone else is mad

I do 80-100

130-150km/h

Also, avoid driving side by side or alongside huge vehicles like lorries and buses for extended periods. Hata staying infront of a truck can be deadly.

Kuna vile unaweza set kadudu infront a truck na driver hakaoni kabisa.

[ATTACH=full]384337[/ATTACH]

The blindspots on these vehicles are quite vast. Jamaa anaweza kuwa hakuoni kwa side mirror kabisa kwanza akipiga kona.

[ATTACH=full]384340[/ATTACH]