pylori

The spread of Helicobacter Pylori (H.pylori) has been flagged as a public health concern in Nairobi due to poor urban sanitation and access to clean water. It’s a concern because it’s contagious, is present in the city’s water systems and is hard to treat. If left untreated, it can cause inflammation and even lead to cancer. Have you friend been a victim? what’s the best solution it

who has done the flagging? is it the drug sellers?

By ministry of health

@chatur Nipatie slices
[ATTACH=full]262321[/ATTACH]

Masaa yake mkubwa

Naskia Raw paw paw does the trick…

Eating it or …

Hio ni treatment ya ulcers which is also caused by H pylori. H pylori needs strong antibiotic combination or the phylori kit

Yep. That is what it is. 7 days of a combination of strong antibiotics and one is good to go because that pain is incredible. But only to be prescribed by the ‘good dr’ not some quack down River Road.

Mimi ilinishika right after having some raw sex. Thought I had acquired the mdudu. Since then I even censor the word p***y.

Sorry:p:p

great!

I finished the 14 days kit last Saturday. Going for 2 weeks without Tusker baridi was traumatic.

Had frequent stomach pains and even went for test, turns out I was having indigestion issues and not ulcers.

Hii maneno ya kumesa jug Daniel’s na straw ondokea kabisa

Hio kit haoana sikumaliza mimi. Thank God niko H. Pylori negative sasa

Hio kit ya 14 days nilijaribu but sato kufika nikakunywa na pombe

and what does the cooked paw paw do?

I suffered from it last month. Mild positive. Was given seven days combination kit - antibiotics and stuff, then 14 days pro-biotic treatment.

@chatur shemale niaje