Pygmy's are evidence that Negros are animals

Pygmies around the world are short in life expectancy as well as height, with the average adult dying at 16-24 years of age. Only 30-50% of children survive to the age of 15 and less than a third of women live to see menopause at 37. Taller African groups like the Ache or Turkana have lower adult mortality and twice the average lifespan, and compared to them, the pygmies’ pattern is closer to that of chimps.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/short-lives-short-size-why-are-pygmies-small

No wonders Negro bonobos in the Congo have hunted and eaten them to almost near extinction

It is true!!!

Sasa ngoja @Yunomi alete press statement from Wakanda Kingdom.

“I strongly and vehemently oppose… I have 20k + African pride and self esteem…”

Speak for yourself
Midget detected

@johntez addi gaza msafi ,umekidnapiwa ama account iko hacked:D:D:D:D tuletee uhondo za mtaani

What? Kwani uko na dual personality? Ama hii info umetoa kutoka laptop ya msee mmerusha?

@johntez addi gaza msafi ghasia tupatane Kayole junction. I swear nitakung’oa hizo mabati umeweka Kwa mdomo ATI ni silver.

Kuja hapa doni harambee sacco

I have an IQ of 130

Bring it on usikose kukuja na hao wahuni wenzako.

Tupatane idhaa ya lunch hapo kwa gate

Kumbe wewe hufanya kazi ya kuosha ofisi.

You should use it in a better way. Crime doesn’t pay bro.

:D:D

Hii khasia hujifanya ATI ni bad bwoy na ni surbodinate staff.

Yunomi will only bring this gift that keeps giving https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2020/01/342459_9210513d3b499c8d94442924b584c152.png

[SIZE=7]fake racist news…[/SIZE]

Hehehehehe…unajuaje?

Kama mtu ameweka ignore why unignore? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Why are you concerned about what they are saying about you?:smiley:

You want @Mzee mzima to assist you but he seems to be ignoring you. Nowadays ame reform.

Siberia supermax hapana mchezo.

Jitetee kivyako. I thought you were the son of a Mau Mau. Why do you need mzee mzima?

I imagine it’s time you woke your clients ndio uwabadilishe diaper. Too bad mom doesn’t approve that money otherwise she wouldn’t be messing around