Putting your money where your mouth is. I'm Willing to place a 1 million bob bet that Raila will win

Uko serious??

I have hopes Raila will win. Otherwise I would have taken you up.

Weka bet where your mouth has been the last two days kama uko na makende.

U know what happens is Rao wins na wamcheze. I don’t see much happening Ruto akichezwa. Leaders siku izi wanaogopa wasee wa UN. Those are the odds they can contemplate.

The government gets to know the most possible likely outcome of an election through it’s agents attached in the IEBC. They notify the president and brief him on the possible reception of the outcome country wide. If the outcome may pose a threat in any region of the country, security measures are taken in advance.

Election observers have there agents on the ground too, the moment they are briefed about the likely results of the election, they approach the loosing candidate FIRST and talk to him and congratulate him in an attempt to quell him down.

Yesterday the transition team outlined it’s mandate to the public, thats a signal that we already have a president elect. This election has no run off

If you know this, then where do you get the stupid courage to declare a win

@Sambamba nilikuambia wewe ni meffi. At this point and time you still hope that Raila will win? With all the evidence pale kwa IEBC Portal? With all the claims of rigging by the assimiotics? How naive and delusional can you be dude?:D:D

I can bet one million with you:D:D Shida ni where we will put the money pending.

Hakuna strings these guy will pull…the way I see it maybe they betted on both of the two…seems they talked to JSKS and told him we won’t interfere play your game na ukishinda ukumbuke na publicly supported Baba whom they thought would win rightfully

Iebc is the only body mandated to “declare” a win dummy.

Nataka kutomba @Jimit mattercore

And what was your business calling a win for baba?

No apology, I will add 500k to be 1.5m

I voted for JSKS but I do feel sad for Baba. He was endorsed by the outgoing President, deep state, Athuri a Kiama kia Maa, Njuri Njeke… and he still LOST :D:D

:D:D