Putni Hachezangi

Ata Russia kumejaa gays. Sijui nini Putin anaongea. Probably trying to recover marks in world public opinion by stoking emotions. His plans didn’t go according to design. S500 Missile defence zake zitarudishwa storage to collect dust and keep rusting. So anaongeza maneno mingi ndio ahepa hepe. Have you been to Mombasa? Cape Town, Brasilia, Thailand, Germany…Columbia. Wengi. It’s part of life.

Honestly though I prefer their extermination. It goes against the natural order of life. Quick question, would you offer up your 6 yr old son for hormonal therapy so that after 5 yrs creeps like @Sidindi Bey start ogling and chasing his ass around? Direct answer please. Yes or No?

No

Takes a faggot to know one. After all the screaming about how Putin would crush Ukraine…keep on yapping . Mbwa kasoro mkia

Small chihuahuas like Latvia, finland aand others are currently making the most noise. We will not get rebuffs from putin for each one of them.

Mzito putin has laser focus on the yard bully. Ya4d bully can strike russia but he will give him a bloody nose. ndio akuwe na heshima. Once the bully understands he can be nuked he will start thinking clearly. The fight will not be one sided like in iraq, or afghanistan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofRmM4sDP34

Cowardly homosexual USA cannot even dare mess with North Korea because the sorry a.ss pvssies specialize in molesting non nuclear armed countries. Without the nukes North Korea would have been invaded eons ago by the stool pushers in the name of installing Democarcy.

Long live Ayatollah, Kim Jong, Putin, Xi, Maduro and Assad. Fvck The slimy US homosexuals.

Nukes keep pests such as the United Sodom of Gomorrah and their allies at bay

Either way whatever happens mimi niko sawa with my 100m fuliza limit

Either way no matter what happens .you have to give it up to putin. That guy has got balls and Confidence that can launch a rocket .

He shapes conversation and upto now USA ,NATO have met a million times about the war and achieved nothing

If history repeats itself USA will eventually colapse like the Roman empire. Right now US and most Western nations are on a path of self destruction with their over indulgence in fat-left stupidity.
They are busy destroying masculinity, bila masculinity hakuna defense when attacked.
I read somewhere about how a German police woman ran and left her male partner when armed thugs attacked. The stupid woman returned after policemen had dealt with the thug:D

Then you must not understand the nature of a phoenix, but while we’re at it, kindly explain to us the details of the nuclear precedent.

The speech is just full of chest thumping. Putin’s Russia is nothing more than a dictatorship where several journalists continue being killed for exposing corruption.

As tyrones and lakishas keep getting killed just for being black on your democratic side of the ocean.

Upusi. Today Ukraine has recaptured Lyman, which was supposed to be a “part of Russia”. I am hereby demanding the nuclear warfare that I was promised by Putler if anyone attacks the motherland. Let me have it on my desk by tomorrow 2nd Oct 2022 8.00 AM sharp.

Putin amefungua roho, freedom is coming

Putin will be replaced by his military or he will join the Moscow window skydiving team. Nukes in Ukraine would cause harm in Russia too and I doubt his generals will be following such commands to nuke anyone unless they are attacked with nukes. Nuclear precedent is just bull

I meant the west nuking Japan, that’s the precedent that was set and that wasn’t bull it was factual warfare

MEGA CORPORATIONS.

Oh hail king of IQ, why don’t you offer your High IQ opinion then?

Relax. Its not permanent. Just temporary. Being outnumbered - only in personnel 10:1 -, rather than being encircled they withdrew. Smart move. Lives being more important than buildings.

Equipment - with which they outnumber their opponents - will do its thing.

These are exactly the kind of mental gymnastics that I’m here for. Keep it up

But its true. Gymnastics kwa ground na web ni lazima. :D:D:D.

Unataka everything to go your way? You would rather they be encircled. You must be disappointed that they opted to leave rather than allow themselves to be surrounded. Nothing would have made you happier. Or given you an orgasm, maybe.

No matter what they do ruskis will always disappoint someone somewhere, wewe and others. Zoea tu brathe. Many more such disappointments are coming. :D:D:D:D