Pussy hoarding in marriage give lanyes job

The reason why prostitutes are making a killing is because women you end up with beta husbands reason for massive pussy hoarding in marriage gives prostitutes an edge… prostitutes have little financial obligations compared to a “wife” who hoards her pussy from her man with alot of financial obligations from the man who still gets that raw deal…or once a mouth pounding. I still say sex is rampant outside the marriage circles…

1 Like

siku hizi the price of půssy has gotten so low, that young men are clearly seen as the prize.

půssy is everywhere you look. On social media, in the streets, in the bars…

Men are slowly realizing how replaceable půssy is. And given the easy availability, the price is really dropping. I predict in the next decade 80% would realize what a shitty decision marriage is. Lucky would be the girl who’ll get a man to commit.

The only concern is beta males like @MTINGIZA KITANDA!!! who’re paying the rent of these smelly prostitutes. By doing so they’re upsetting the market price.

1 Like

Prostitutes are not making a killing my friend. Get your facts right. What killing are they making na wengine bado wanastruggle kulipa hata rent. Why dont we see many rich prostitutes?

mama ya mkamba mjinga illiterate @PHARMACY huuuza kuma AIDS infested 49 bob mlolongo

mama ya keypii homosexual @Josto Bwaku huuza kuma AIDS infested 49 bob kendu bay

Women have realized utamu ya Pucci haitakua tamu ukinyimana. The market is saturated

I don’t think marriage is all doomed. It’s doomed when you are only there for sex. A normal woman wouldn’t want you on her every night and morning; just like normal man wouldn’t want his woman asking for it every night and morning. Remember prostitutes do it mostly for money, revenge infections, or mental disturbances. Them being available doesn’t equal to them being better.

Ukinyimwa kuma na bibi anza kufunga virago kujitoa. Kwani yeye ni roomate sasa.

Niende wapi na ninaishi kwangu??

Ama urushe bibi nje

Also, pounding the same pucci every time becomes boring at some point. You feel the urge to taste a different omypussy

Spice things up with your woman. This statement is flawed. Stop misleading our youth.

I ain’t misleading anyone, the polygamous forefathers saw the importance of variety blend. Modern liberals fucked up with the idea of sticking to one pussy!

1 Like

It’s a choice. A personal one. Be monogamous if it suits or polygamous if that works for you. All require faithfulness

Randomly…why did you choose hethi as your handle name?i think hethi inaamanisha periods

Thats why I like being single. I can be with as many women as I want without any restrictions. Its very true kukaa na mwanamke mmoja inaanza kuboo.

Could be an acronym, I believe the swahili word is hedhi.

True.Pussy iko kila mahali.Jana afternoon was at a polite afternoon birthday bash.Decided to head home around 8pm.Some lady in the bash told me she lives in the same hood as me and requested we leave together I drop her home.On the way she requests tupitie Big Square ya Wilson anunue some food for her seven year old daughter.On the way she calls the mboch who tells her the daughter is already asleep.Kufika kwa gate yake mi nangoja ashuke.Akaanza zile za hii food ni mob na mtoi ashalala ingia kwa hao ukule ndio uende home.Nikamshow zii,ntaingia next time.Anaeza wekea mtoi food kwa fridge akule akiamka.From nowhere jimama alikiss Enigma kwa lips na akashuka akisema I hope I will be seeing you again.Ningetaka kumwaga ndani ndio niende home ningemwaga.Takes a lot of discipline to navigate these poosie filled Narobi streets

Nirushie hiyo ngoko nichew kaa nansens