Public Service Announcement; All Please Take Heed!

It has been brought to my notice by @aviator that an unknown joker has registered my handle at Kenyatalk.co.ke, purporting to be me. The two postings under the handle I have been able to see reveal the joker to be an individual with very low intelligence and language skills, which obviously I am not.

The registration of the fake handle was probably meant to take advantage of my unsurpassed, universal appeal to draw eyeballs to that dormant site frequented only by Matako and Atheismo.

As the widely respected, much admired and loved Most Influential Talker (MIT) I wish to confirm I have nothing to do with the said handle. Please ignore it with the contempt it deserves.

Lastly, I wish all of you well. May the cunts you ferk and the dicks you suck give you unending bliss.

3 Likes

Fuck you!

15 Likes

[SIZE=6]Khasia!
[/SIZE]

1 Like

It must be one of those Britons or Americans you keep talking about

2 Likes

I thought I was one of the harshest critics of the British and Americans? Kwani kuna watu wanasomanga vitu upside down?

1 Like

…Ngombe yenye haitoi maziwa

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]49358[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Wacha kutusumbua…meffi brare fwakin mungich

4 Likes

To quote yourself…“coomernina”. Sirre!

1 Like

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Chieth gweno

1 Like

He he he, mbona mnavamia ‘MIT’ hivyo na matusi?

2 Likes

Guok khasia!

1 Like

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/05/didnt-read.gif

9 Likes

He he he he he he! Coomernina zenu. Tutimba tuu!

2 Likes

Guka , on the last sentence , can you write it in Greek verbatim? Hehe

Hahahaha Guka lol osa vinya

2 Likes

@FieldMarshal CouchP, if k-talk.co.ke is dormant what is the hullabaloo about it. Suck your wrinkles Guka.

11 Likes

:D:D:D:D The trolling on this thread is on another level.

2 Likes

Huyu Mzee alisema @Bingwa Scrotum …huongea upuzi

Sawa

But huu ni umeffi gani sasa

1 Like