prostitutes

This one is gonna hurt…
Lets begin like this…
Why some men prefer prostitutes.

1. A prostitute does not expect you to remember her birthday, not to talk of buying her gifts. You don’t also have to take care of her responsibilities like buying her body cream, paying for her hair do, buying her airtime, paying for her rent etc. Yet you still enjoy maximum sex for a little fee which cannot be compared to the expenses most men spend on our so-called clean Girlfriends. A friend of mine said his girlfriend won’t let him touch her or even talk to her because he didn’t give her a particular amount of money she requested. If this man must give her that money before he would touch her then what is the difference between her and the common prostitute out there… nothing at all!!!

2. You don’t need to remember the safe period of prostitutes. because non of them would come back telling you they are pregnant. But funny thing is the so called side chicks and normal girls will shock you with messages of “I missed my period, I’m pregnant…” like they are on ‘Auto-pregnancy’ record and repeat…

3. Prostitutes won’t compel you to marry them as the last thing on their mind is marriage.

4. Believe it or not, prostitutes are more disease free than the so-called clean Girlfriends and side chicks of ours. This is because every man thinks her job is risky so there is need to protect himself with a condom and at the end 100 men may sleep with her but with protection… but the so-called decent, clean and homely Girlfriends and Side Chicks it is the other way around- Derrick thinks she is decent so he doesn’t need a condom, tomorrow Remmy will think the same and do it with her again without using a condom and Mike will also think she is decent and safe so he too goes without a condom and at the end she has 100 men who have slept with her without condom yet she still parades herself as the homely, decent and clean chick and the cycle continues… empathically dirty, pig style… what a shame!

5. Prostitute does not expect you to satisfy them, they would do anything to satisfy you and make you come back for them again unlike the clean homely gals, Girlfriends and Side chicks, who expect you to take them to cloud nine while they only lie on their backs paralyzed and eagle spread their legs like a dressed chicken in a freezer…

Basically…
80% of women are prostitutes. It only depends if they are WILD prostitutes or DOMESTIC prostitutes. The wild ones are the ones that stands in the hotels, bars, lodges and streets for commercial sex trade while the domestic ones are the so-called girlfriends we keep at home with the false impression that we have a decent clean girl all to ourselves, but unfortunately when we are away they sneak out to have sex with other guys and sugar daddies… sometimes right under our noses.
Now tell me how are they different from the
roadside prostitutes?? My brothers, i see it to be the same thing. So whether you admit it or not if your Girlfriend sleeps around with random guys she meets occasionally then you have a domestic prostitute in your house. So don’t judge other men who sleep with the wild prostitutes in hotels and lodges because you are in their shoes too, indirectly…
Now Ladies you can bite off my head. Am done…
By their comments we know them…

A girlfriend is the worst deal a man can get. plate theory is the way to go

Accurate information

Wrong! A wife is the worst deal a man can get.

You are spewing facts my fren.

Expound…

Domestic one is also called Permanent and pensionable prostitute

wrong:- 100% of women are prostitutes

Kuna mtu hapa atakuja akuulize kama mamako na madada zako ni malaya.

mabibi kazi yao ni kuchuna chuna pesa yako na kuchunisha maninja hio coomer

gutter websites of the internet

this vice should be faught

I prefer these passive prostitutes. A girl you meet on tinder, one lunch date later you hit it and move to the next. Minimum expenditure, minimum energy. And it feels more like consensual sex.

Kubuyia dame lunch sio prostitution.

Fare, food na drinks ata me hulipia mandume WA job na macuzo tukipatana tao

Should He Divorce Some Of His Wives? - Sex & Relationships - Kenya Talk go read my post

Upusss

well said

there is no difference between my female relatives and yours

Then another point to note is that prostitutes have sex to get money for their NEEDS or their childrens needs.Your so called girlfriend or wife on the other hand goes to have sex for FUN.

Wajuaje?

Your opinions will change as you get older, I suspect you are a teenager…

Girls are not so demanding if they value you as a person… zero demands… I had great girlfriends even when I was broke in campus and of course, could not provide much other than buying beers and food when we went out

I think, most people in serious relationships don’t exchange money at all, most money is spent on shared stuff like kids, house, e.t.c, I mean, getting a working girl should be at the top of the list in your criteria since it eliminates these little headaches

Now when it comes to side chics, where a relationship is absolutely out of question, of course some girls will demand to be given some salon money and stuff which a man should do willingly because it is better than a 2nd relationship