Prophet Owuor church or cult

I got a bone to pick with the above mentioned church ju it seems to be like a whole different story when it comes to their congregation.
Juzi the prophet came to Embakasi and the faithfuls of the church all left their jobs to go and listen to the guy.
I mean si upike food mtoi adish ukiwa away instead of letting someone who has no idea how you live take that much time off your normal duties smh
My sister is in the church married to this guy who is a staunch Owuor believerand the dogmatic type too. Yaani you can never sway him from the Church hata if Owuor is charged with treason.
The guy has roped her into the Church too obviously but she doesn’t seem to be happy at all. I know married life is no bed of roses but theirs is effed up.
Hii ndo swali yangu, isn’t this church a cult too?

Owuor is a conman

And its funny how women religiously follow these conmen. Yaani afadhali bwanako aendage akikauka bora tu umeenda hizo maombi

Hahaha ufala tu bana

Religion is the opium of the masses

All throughout the Bible, there are examples of how God dealt with those that rose up and spoke against God’s man such as:
[ul]
[li]When Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses, Miriam was plagued with leprosy (Num. 12:9-10).[/li][li]When the people of Israel spoke against God and Moses (Num. 21:5-6), God sent fiery serpents to chastise them for their sin.[/li][li]When Korah and over 250 others spoke against Moses and Aaron (Num. 16:2-3), God allowed the earth to swallow Korah and the others up.[/li][li]When children mocked God’s man, Elisha (II Kings 2:22-23), God allowed two she bears to destroy 42 of the mockers.[/li][li]History tells us that Pontius Pilate, who ordered Jesus’ death, died by suicide.[/li][li]Judas turned against Jesus, and became so miserable about what he had done against Jesus that he killed himself (Mat. 27:5).[/li][li]The thief that perished on the cross with Christ, spoke against Jesus, and did not get saved and go to heaven.[/li][/ul]
David would not go against King Saul, even though the King did wrong several times against him. David’s heart was, “The LORD forbid that I should stretch forth mine hand against the LORD’S anointed: …” I Samuel 26:11. David knew it was wrong to oppose God’s man. However, today there are many that have not the fear or respect to restrain themselves from talking against or doing ill against the leader God has placed over the church.

Whether Owuor does right or wrong, it is for God to Judge. Be like David, and restrain yourself from lifting your hand against the LORD’s anointed. Otherwise, we might just have a modern case of Owuor, @AMB_Sunday and Two Bears.

Nimecheka hii upus hadi Niko chini ya kitanda

Cheka tu, lakini it is for God to judge.

owuor is john the baptist jesus is still with us but many havent known him

I am Jesus